Thumper isnt potty trained no more!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IluvBunniez

Reaction score
she loves the new bunny fay.Sheonly bites her when she tryes to go in her cage. She is doing100%better than i thought she would do,But she was 97%potty trainedwith a few accidents here and there. Now she is like she will go whereever she wants to go,sometimes.She dose use her potty like 60 percentof the time now but not like she did what can i do please helpme!

ashley thumer lilfay

Ok sorry about that.

When i 1st got Thumper they said she was a boy,But she is a GIRL. Ifshe was marking outside of her cage i would understand that she wasmarking her Territory,But she isnt marking (peeing) outside of her cageshe is doing it in her cage.Fay dose not go inside of Thumpers cage atall.They both have there own cages,and there only together when thereon my floor or outside.

Maybe Thumper is a boy? At 6 months the testicles may not have dropped yet.

Peppy's came out when he was about 7 months.

Samsons when he was 6.

But, I think either sex can be territorial. She's probablytrying to mark her space so the new little one will know its her turf.

According to the websites, a slit means or "(I) would be a girl and a circular shape would be a boy.

So...I think maybe your vet was mistaken? If its not an I shape but somethin else then its not a girl?

i dont know if it matters whether it's a girl ora boy.. she's marking her cage so everyone knows it's *hers*;) plus the added stress of having someone new around canmake them forget their good habits sometimes..

Ok thank you guys soooo very much for the muchneeded information. Im glad she is a girl becasue if she was a boy iwould be worried. I took her down the road to meet the 3 other bunnies( my Neices) and thumper being a girl not a boy didnt try and mounther. Now she played with Little Fay and to me it looks like Hide And GoSeek Bunnies lol lol lol. :pAlso Thumper Binkied Like 10times day and Lil Fay was chasing her lol. it was so cute. if i had adigital camrea. i would take the pic and send it to the fourm but ihave a dumb webcam. Thanks agian you guys for being so understandingand suportive and not hateing me becasue my mom made me give the sickone back and i felt so bad.( The petsore told me when i took her backhe would take her to the vet himself and probley adopt her) or find hera good home. so it made me feel alot better.

Ashley*Thumper*Lil-Fay!!!

Latest posts

Back