Thought this was fun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maherwoman

Reaction score
[align=center]Small Animal Survey
[/align]
MAISIE

What kind of small animal are you? Princess Bunny

How old are you? 'bout a year and a half

Where did your owner get you? some kid at her small human's school

Do you have any other animal friends living with you? Yep...right now four others, and will have many more cum September

If so, what kinds of animals? two other girl bunnies (argh), and two annoying felines

Whats your favorite food? I prefer raisins over anything, but Mama's sparing with them. *enter BIG frowny face here*

Do you like to be held? If you must...but I'll stay tense and annoyed the WHOLE TIME.

Do you poop and pee a lot? Mama calls me the Poo Monster, hehe!!

Do you love your owners? I love Mama...anyone else can take a hike!

Are you overweight? NO WAY! I'm lovely!

Do you like to get baths? What?? Are you kidding? I do just fine myself, thank you!

Have you ever bitten your owner? I've given Mama a few grazes, but only when I thought she was taking my food dish PERMANENTLY away, not just refilling. But never an outright bite.

If so, why? Oh, hehe...just answered that. Mama calls it "food aggression"...I call it, "Hey, that's MINE!!"

Have you ever met another animal like you? Yep...two others, actually...I don't like them much...I'm still hormonal, and they're just too close for my taste.

Have you ever pee'd on your owner? Nope...I'm too much a lady for that!

Have you ever been outside? Only in that big, loud box to get groomed or go to the "vet"...whatever the heck that is! I showed Mama I didn't like it...I dropped a whole bunch of fur on her...hehe!!

Have you ever eaten grass? Yes, Mama buys us wheatgrass sometimes...YUM!

FLOWER

What kind of small animal are you? I's a bunny

How old are you? A little over a year

Where did your owner get you? I was in this tiny cage, and it was full of my own pee, and I didn't have any water or food, and Daddy saw me and called Mama over, and she came over with her small human, and they almost cried, and my previous human gave me to her, and she took me upstairs, and she made me a new, nice, dry home...and I've been happy ever since. The End.

Do you have any other animal friends living with you? Um...I have Trixie and I have Maisie and I have Hobbes and I have Sunny...I don't know how many that is.

If so, what kinds of animals? Trixie and Maisie are bunnies (but Trixie's ears don't stand up like mine and Maisie's...I think they're broken) and Sunny and Hobbes...I don't know...long-tailed, short-eared bunnies??

Whats your favorite food? ANYTHING!!

Do you like to be held? NO...I won't even let Mama touch my SIDES...I REALLY don't like it!

Do you poop and pee a lot? I dunno

Do you love your owners? OH! My humans are WONDERFUL...I ADORE them!!

Are you overweight? I dunno...but I do love to eat!!

Do you like to get baths? I dunno...what's a bath??

Have you ever bitten your owner? No, though sometimes I get real grumpy and threaten...but I've never bitten her. I's still too scared I'd get rehomed. :(

If so, why? Mama moved my hay around too much. Why did that bother me again?

Have you ever met another animal like you? Um...sorta like me. Maisie's a different color (I'm white, she's gray), Trixie has big ol' black spots and broken ears, and those other two bunnies...well, they're just weird.

Have you ever pee'd on your owner? No...but Mama says when I first came out of my previous (really small) cage, I flicked pee when I hopped into the temporary carrier she'd set up for me. I was just an itty bitty baby...I didn't know back then that it wasn't MAMA's fault I was messy...it was those stupid, mean humans I used to live with.

Have you ever been outside? Nope!

Have you ever eaten grass? Is that what that stuff is?

TRIXIE

What kind of small animal are you? I'm a loppy lop

How old are you? About a year and a half

Where did your owner get you? I went on a big noisy thing and came over from New York (Mama says I got my wings that day).

Do you have any other animal friends living with you? Yeah...two other girl bunnies (YAY!) and two nosy kitties

If so, what kinds of animals? Oops...hehe...already answered that!

Whats your favorite food? Spell it with me!! B-A-N-A-N-A-S!!

Do you like to be held? Only if it's an emergency...otherwise, HECK no!

Do you poop and pee a lot? Not sure...I can't see the other buns' litterboxes...

Do you love your owners? New Mama sure is wonderful, but I miss my old mama, too.

Are you overweight? How can you even suggest?!

Do you like to get baths? I don't think I've ever had one...hmm...

Have you ever bitten your owner? Nope!

If so, why?

Have you ever met another animal like you? Yeah, I have two bunny friends...but I think Flower likes me much more than Maisie does.

Have you ever pee'd on your owner? Nope!

Have you ever been outside? Only in the "car".

What kind of small animal are you? I'm a chinchilla Mini Lop

How old are you? About 14 months

Where did your owner get you? a pet store

Do you have any other animal friends living with you? Yes

If so, what kinds of animals? 2 Dogs, 2 Cats, 1 Hedgehog, 1 Hamster, 4 goldfish, 2 Chinese Algae Eaters and 1 Betta

Whats your favorite food? Dill and I reeeeeally like papaya tablets!

Do you like to be held? No, not at all.

Do you poop and pee a lot? Yep

Do you love your owners? No, not really, unless she's got treats.

Are you overweight? I don't think so.

Do you like to get baths? I've never had one, but I probably wouldn't...

Have you ever bitten your owner? No, not yet.

If so, why?

Have you ever met another animal like you? Yes, at the pet store and I'm supposedly getting a "brother" whatever that means.

Have you ever pee'd on your owner? No

Have you ever been outside? No

What kind of small animal are you? A dwarf lop bunny.

How old are you? Erm.....about a year

Where did your owner get you? From the vets- I was abandoned outside and when my mummy saw me she 'fell in love' with me, as she says.

Do you have any other animal friends living with you? Yes. Another one of me, but a much smaller version called Pippin, lots of absolutely tiny mes but without the big ears and with muucch longer tails, and a little scruffy dog called Rolo, who likes to lick my ears- sometimes he scares me, cos he gets really excited, and sometimes we have lots of fun.

If so, what kinds of animals?
Another one of me, but a much smaller version called Pippin, lots of absolutely tiny mes but without the big ears and with muucch longer tails, and a little scruffy dog called Rolo, who likes to lick my ears- sometimes he scares me, cos he gets really excited, and sometimes we have lots of fun.

Whats your favorite food? Erm....well I really love banana, but I think my favourite has to be apple- it's just so yummy. Oh- and dandilions- I go a little hyper round them....

Do you like to be held? Well...at first I hated it- I was scared about what was going to happen and whether I'd be hurt, but now I just know all I'm going to get is cuddles and kisses, so i don't mind at all. When I'm being carried by my mummy I show her that I don't mind by licking her neck and chin :)

Do you poop and pee a lot? What's a lot? :S

Do you love your owners? I love my mummy with all my heart. I like everyone- there's no-one I run away from, but I don't love anyone as much as my mummy.

Are you overweight? :S I hope not....I can reach round to my tail if that means anything.

Do you like to get baths? I've never had a bath- but they look scarifying! I've seen Rolo get one and he looks all shivery and scared.

Have you ever bitten your owner? Well....when I'm all happy in my run munching grass, and my mummy comes to take me out I do get a little miffed sometimes. I growl and lunge, but I have never bitten- I don't like being nasty- I just show her I'm miffed :grumpy:

If so, why?

Have you ever met another animal like you? Yes- Pippin- the little version of me- is right opposite me in his hutch. Soon my mummy says we will be together in my hutch! I'm a bit nervous. Last time I was with someone they attacked me, and then my owners abandoned me.

Have you ever pee'd on your owner? Ermm......*blushes*

Have you ever been outside? In my run, yes. And when I am sitting on my mummy's lap outside being groomed. And also in the big bug thing that takes us places. It's scary- it makes loud noises and makes me hit the walls.

Have you ever eaten grass? Of course- every day. It's so yummy. And if it's raining so I can't go in my run, I get some picked for me and put in my hutch. But I love dandilions more than grass. *licks lips*

What kind of small animal are you? Erm....a little bunny with floppy ears.

How old are you? I'm not entirely sure. A baby. Erm.....about.....um oh I remember! I was 12 weeks last....thursday.

Where did your owner get you? From the scary Pets at Home. I saw my mummy walking to the till with food and hay, and then she saw me. She came over and just stared and then I was got out and given to her. Then I came home and love it. Pets at Home was scary and I was only ever fed hay- not the yummy things I eat now!

Do you have any other animal friends living with you? Yes....well not actually in my hutch. Well.....there are some tiny ones with eight legs, which sometimes crawl in, but they are okay. There is a little thing that runs round on four legs and barks, who likes me a lot and licks my head and ears. I must be special becuase he pays lots of attention to me. And Benji- in the other hutch. We talk a lot and I think I'm going to be living with him in the big hutch soon. Apparently we are going to have a double storey huch with a big piece of grass we can always run in!

If so, what kinds of animals?
I said up there ^.

Whats your favorite food? I love apple. But I do find it hard to eat- it keeps sliding away from me when I try to bite it! I love dandielions too!!

Do you like to be held? I'm a bit scared every time. I sit in the corner and close my eyes when I am being picked up- it's so scary being so high up. And i've never really been picked up before I got to this home. I'm getting used to it though!

Do you poop and pee a lot? Yes......my mummy has to clean my bedroom out every day. Hehe.

Do you love your owners? I don't really know her yet, but I do love her. She takes care of me and feeds me and strokes me.

Are you overweight? Well I was really skinny when I was bought- it hurt to be stroked because my bones were touched alot. But now it's fine and I've grown. So I definately weight more!!!!!!

Do you like to get baths? What's a bath? It sounds like a type of food. :) so no I don't.

Have you ever bitten your owner? Erm...this is a little embarassing- but sometimes I mistake my mummy's fingers for food when she is holding some, and so I nip them. But not really hard!

If so, why?

Have you ever met another animal like you? Benji lives next door to me. He is really nice. I was with some others like me at the shop too! But I was the smallest and was scared of them, even though they were really nice to me.

Have you ever pee'd on your owner? Not actually on her.....but next to her on the sofa. I take it it's bad becuase she says 'NO!' and tries to put me on a towell.

Have you ever been outside?
Yes- eating grass. And in the big noisy thing that moves really fast.

Have you ever eaten grass? Never before I came here. But I eat it every day now :)

Parsnip

What kind of small animal are you? Bunny Monster

How old are you? A year and a bit

Where did your owner get you? The local pet shop. Mummy and daddy went for one bunny for daddy's birthday. Mummy fet in love with me and so they got 2

Do you have any other animal friends living with you? My brother Toffee, he eats a lot and a gerbobble he's called blackberry

If so, what kinds of animals? Ooops I answered it

Whats your favorite food? I like banana but at the moment I won't eat any greens or carrots, mummy and daddy don't know why, but I'm just being awkward

Do you like to be held? Kind of, I think I'm a parrot and like sitting on shoulders.

Do you poop and pee a lot? Yep, especially on the carpet when mummy's not looking, I always use the toilet in my house!!

Do you love your owners? Yes apart from nail cutting day!

Are you overweight? No I run about too much!

Do you like to get baths? I only had one bath, when naughty toffee peed on me, I wasn't very impressed, It was a bit scary!

Have you ever bitten your owner? No I'm far too nice. I grunt and box though when I get woken up

Have you ever met another animal like you? Not apart from my brothers and sisters.

Have you ever pee'd on your owner? No way, but I did it on the bed once (Oops I got shouted at)!

Have you ever been outside? YesI love it, I especially like it under the bushes, mummy shouts because I eat them!!

Have you ever eaten grass? Yes, I like dried better than fresh though!

Toffee

What kind of small animal are you? A toffee monster, not sure what that means!

How old are you? A year and a bit

Where did your owner get you? The local pet shop. Mummy and daddy went for one bunny for daddy's birthday. Daddy chose me straight away, that makes me feel special

Do you have any other animal friends living with you? My brother Parsnip, anda blackberry that mum brought from school, I don't think I can eat it though

If so, what kinds of animals? A funny babbit and a black gerbil

Whats your favorite food? If it's edible I ike it

Do you like to be held? Nope, not really I wiggle and kick, lots.

Do you poop and pee a lot? Sometimes, but I'm normally well behaved!!

Do you love your owners? Yes I even lick mummy's face when she says goodnight!

Are you overweight? No but only because mummy and daddy ration me, Boo!

Do you like to get baths? No, sounds rubbish I have been hose piped though in the hot weather, that was fun!

Have you ever bitten your owner? Eer yes, I'm ashamed to say, I had an argument with Parsnip and mummy grabbed him and I bit her instead, she had to go to hospital Ooops I got told off from Daddy

Have you ever met another animal like you? Not apart from my brothers and sisters and the one stuck on my house, except he's got the same name as me and he's flat with a funny cotton wool tail thing.

Have you ever pee'd on your owner? Nope only on mummy's 4 month old beige sofa - I was only 6 weeks old I didn't know!

Have you ever been outside? YesI love it, I like hiding behind the shed so daddy put a barrier up incase I got stuck, Bah!!

Have you ever eaten grass? Are you kidding, it! is edible? Then I've had it

What kind of small animal are you? Netherland Dwarf
How old are you? around 9 months or so
Where did your owner get you? a friend at work

Do you have any other animal friends living with you? yes a cat 4 budgies & 4 qui gold fish

If so, what kinds of animals? see above

Whats your favorite food?I love lettuce, green grass, clovers & carrots strawberries, blueberries ,apples

Do you like to be held? yes for a short time

Do you poop and pee a lot? do you?

Do you love your owners? I ,love my family & the cat too

Are you overweight? NO

Do you like to get baths? What?? Are you kidding? I do just fine myself, thank you!

Have you ever bitten your owner? I bit the husband guy once cause he was playing in my hay & I thought it was another bunny

If so, why? see above

Have you ever met another animal like you? no

Have you ever pee'd on your owner? Nope!

Have you ever been outside? not to much as of yet but in the fall I get the whole garden to my self!

Have you ever eaten grass? Yes, all of the time

Ella

What kind of small animal are you? Bunny rabbit

How old are you? Almost 2

Where did your owner get you? From people in montreal

Do you have any other animal friends living with you? Yes, this other
little bunny who showed up one day, I think his name is Murray or Ralphy,
not really sure yet. He sure is warm to cuddle with though!

If so, what kinds of animals? Bunny rabbit

Do you like to be held? A lady of my stature should never be held by commoners

Do you poop and pee a lot? Only as much as a lady should

Do you love your owners? Very much. Ashley more so then Jay though.

Are you overweight? Of course not

Do you like to get baths? Never.

Have you ever bitten your owner? I bite Jay all the time. He tries to convince
himself there love bites though, goof.

If so, why? I get a laugh out of it

Have you ever met another animal like you? Yes, one day my persons brought
me to this place filled with bunnies like me. Thats were I met this Murphy
character.

Have you ever pee'd on your owner? A lady would never.

Have you ever been outside? No.

Have you ever eaten grass? Yes, very tasty.

Murphy

What kind of small animal are you? Bunny rabbit, but my persons are always
calling me a silly goose so I could be wrong

How old are you? 7 months

Where did your owner get you? Midwest Rabbit R&R

Do you have any other animal friends living with you? Yeah, me and Ella are
pretty much a thing now.

If so, what kinds of animals? Bunny rabbit

Do you like to be held? What can I say I'm a cuddler.

Do you poop and pee a lot? LOL. Thats a
ll I do!

Do you love your owners? Very much. Jay more so then Ashley though.

Are you overweight? No, I'm just a big boy.

Do you like to get baths? What?

Have you ever bitten your owner? That wouldn't be very nice, would it?

Have you ever met another animal like you? Yeah, at Midwest there ae tons of
bunnies. I'd actually would like to take this time to send a shout out to my
buns back there.

Have you ever pee'd on your owner? Uhhhhh no, I don't think, maybe. I'd like to
pass on this question please.

Have you ever been outside? uhhhhh

Have you ever eaten grass? Ya

What kind of small animal are you? A Chinchilla Colored Satin Rabbit.

How old are you? About a year and a half

Where did your owner get you? I was at a petstore.

Do you have any other animal friends living with you? Yep.

If so, what kinds of animals? A dog and 3 loud birds. I like the dog, but the birds squalk too much for my liking.

Whats your favorite food? The stolen kind. I love stealing stuff I am not supposed to have!

Do you like to be held? NO!!! I don't like anyone acting like they are bigger than me, even if they are.

Do you poop and pee a lot? As much as bunnily possible.

Do you love your owners? I love my human VERY much.

Are you overweight? I am Zaftique, voluptuous in all the right places.

Do you like to get baths? I don't need baths, I keep myself very clean.

Have you ever bitten your owner? Once by accident, I didn't know she was holding that piece of paper, honest!

If so, why? I said it was an accident, alright!

Have you ever met another animal like you? I shared a cage with a black bunny at the petstore, but am the only bunny in my house now.

Have you ever pee'd on your owner? Shoot, that's how I got the name TinkleBunny. 5 times in 2 days!

Have you ever been outside? A few times on a leash, but my human doesn't take me out much... something about a stupid white pitbull on the loose.

~TinkleBunny~

Latest posts

Back