Thought I'd resurrect the RO pregnancy thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay, I'm glad that she's growing well and her heart looks good so far! Pretty name and congrats on the impending little girl :)

I am trying to get pictures up but I have to take picture with my phone and send them to Ali and of course I got the one ultrasound machine that prints crappy pictures. So going thru a phone is hard I will send her a bunch today and she can post the ones she likes I lost my camera super bowl night.

182246_10150158348461617_764921616_8119542_5028546_n.jpg

183253_10150158348646617_764921616_8119544_2247934_n.jpg

183266_10150158348811617_764921616_8119545_4268903_n.jpg

You are really lucky you get to know the sex. We aren't allowed to ask where I stay. So it's either pay and go private or have a surprise lol

Are those her little feet in the first picture? How cute! It's amazing how they grow. Looks like you have a real baby in there :D

She is fully formed they are by 18 weeks. Her facial structure is not totally in place like her ears and nose have to flatten out but she has all her organs and arms and legs. Its weird to think not ten weeks ago she was a peanut.

And in a few months she will be sleeping in her crib and here.

Guess who's pregnant???

Oh goodness no, not me. :biggrin:Steve's sister is pregnant with TWINS!

There have unfortunately been some serious complications; early on, one of the twin's amniotic sac ruptured. Despite all odds, they've survived so far and are developing pretty normally. She is going to be induced early, some time in late March or early April - the later the better.

I am 20 weeks today its a big day for me and hubby we are celebrating tonight by going to buy Kenzies second outfit. Then coming home to a dinner we buy out and come home cause at the end of the day everyday I am so tired. Half way done.

I need to post a belly picture LOL. I am 23 weeks todays man time is flying by. I have pictures of the babies room. But I can not upload them on photobucket so Ali said she would do it but she has been super duper busy.

But her room is together yes I plan ahead lol. Well my tummy is calling I seem to eat every 3 hours recently.

Makenzie's Echo went great. Her heart is normal. she is right on par with weight and height she is 1 1/2 pounds now and about 13 inches. So excited and I have a new ultra sound picture but have not sent it to ali yet.

Latest posts

Back