Thought I'd resurrect the RO pregnancy thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kat, keep us updated! Hopefully it's just because the pregnancy is really new so the hormone levels aren't very high yet.

Wanted to update everyone. They said based on the fact that i have no crapping they did another blood test to get the results. So after we get those I will know something more.

So either today in a hour or so or Monday.

Ok so My HCG level was 20 on Monday and Today it was 109 so in turn that is a confirmed pregnancy. So based on me looking up stuff yes i know internet junky I am about 4 weeks at the end of four weeks.

Oh your HCG is suppose to double every 48 hours. So by Wednesday I should be at like 400 or 500.

I go for my first official OBGYN visit on Wednesday of next week.

Kat, it's ridiculous how happy I am to hear that everything's okay! What a relief for you! Now let's just hope the next 36 weeks go by smoothly.

Ok so I just found out they may to a ultrasound on Wen. I was under the impression they where not but ovulation date is so off.

See me and hubby did not have relations around the time I was supposed to ovulate because I was going to get birth control.

So I either got pregnant between the 12th of Sept to the 15th of sept. Or between Sept 27th to Oct 5th. I was due again on Oct 6th. So they say I should have ovulated around the 14th, or a few days later. Which is possible but my numbers would be really off and low. But sense they are doubling like there supposed to they think I ovulated later. I talked to a nurse today about Wen. But the nurse said to be 6 weeks would be about right for my numbers. Cause some women are so different but I am in the rage for 6 weeks.

I'll bet the ovulation date was off. Take the number of days in your cycle, subtract 14, and that should be approximately when you ovulated. So if you have a long cycle that's 38 days, you wouldn't ovulate until day 24. Everything always says you ovulate on day 14, but that's only if you have a 28 day cycle- anything longer than that pushes back the ovulation date. Also if you were stressed or something you could have ovulated later than expected. I've been reading a lot about female fertility lately and this is one of the things I've learned.

So the doctor today said 4 weeks to the day almost. I go back on Dec 13 for the first ultra sound she said it would be way to early to see anything now.

So my numbers at my visit yesterday went up normal again. I did not get the exact number this time but all was normal.

So when I get my first ultrasound I will post pictures.

Congats and good luck.

I can't even begin o state what it feels like to have a new baby in the house. My baby sis was born on October 18 and non of us could be happier that she's here. It's such an amazing feeling to have her here. Her name is Payton Cherokee Siegmann.
13639_190118_440000000.jpg
13639_190120_410000000.jpg

Hey, just noticed this thread when i was going to dig for mine! Maybe I'll just post here.

So we are at 20 weeks to date. Checkup this Wednesday, and Friday is our ultra sound to see what we are having!

I have been having alot of stress lately, just crazy relationship stuff and all that jazz of being a future mom. I'm handleing it all well for now, had a few scares where I would make an appointment. Heard the heartbeat at 18 weeks, so it was ok. Perviously heard it at 15 weeks.

So boy or girl? I dunno what I'm wishing for, just want to see this baby!

Well I got my first ultrasound Monday. I was 9 weeks four days. We saw the heartbeat I am not sure how I am going to get it on the internet but I will figure it out I do not have a scanner.

But we saw the heartbeat and I am due July 16, 2011

Latest posts

Back