Thought I'd resurrect the RO pregnancy thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats.gif

Nura is here! Born on the 16th @ 5pm. I was induced and had a pretty easy 7 hour labor.

Nura is a very good baby. Darya is.... adjusting. ;)

Will post pics soon. Good luck, Angela!

cant wait to see pictures of these babies !!!!!!! I am jealous everyone is having girls,lol !!!!!!!!!! I want a girl so bad, i am being out numbered in my house with all these boys,lol

Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures of Nura and Naturestee's little girl when she's born! Fran, do you think you'll have another baby?

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures of Nura and Naturestee's little girl when she's born! Fran, do you think you'll have another baby?

ha ha ha not if my husband has anything to say about it,lol. We are done, not to give to much info, but my husband still has to be nuetered, lol!!!!!! so nothing at this point is definte, if you KWIM lol. I want to get back to fostering (humans not animals) and will hopefully adopt a girl down the line when my guys get older. I would LOVE to adopt but we will have to see what happens and if the oportunity presents itself.

Latest posts

Back