Thought I'd resurrect the RO pregnancy thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Becky! I'm just getting caught up on all the RO stuff going on! CONGRATULATIONS! So happy for you and your hubby! What a precious, beautiful baby!:inlove: All the best wishes to Katie Ann!

Tomorrow I'll have exactly 4 weeks left! I'm doing pretty well and all my checkups have been just fine. I want my old hips back though- these things hurt!

Steph, when exactly are you due? I forget if you were one or two weeks ahead of me. I'm due March 4th.

Baby shower this weekend!

Oh God... eating like a horse, heartburn, braxton hicks and waddling. All wonderful "side effects" of being pregnant. My new official due date is Feb 22nd, but we'll see.

I had a mini scare on Monday with braxton hicks coming 10 minutes apart for a few hours!

Baby's room is NOT ready, and the bag is NOT packed.

Last day of work on the 11th.

Oh and Autumn.... just lots and lots of chocolate.

Angela, have a great time at your baby shower. I got TONS of clothes and hardly any toys at the one for my first daughter (opted out this time around).

Wow! Time flies!! :shock:

Will be keeping my eye on this one. (And anticipating that two of the best Sr. Mods will soon have better things to do than sit in front of a computer helping to run a bunny forum). :in tears:

But sometimes there ARE priorities! :laughsmiley:

Keep posting these updates, girls! :popcorn2

(Anybody else expecting?)

sas :bunnydance:

Steph get that bag packed!!!!!! lol with my third son i went to the hospital thinking it was going to be nothing, i had no bag for him or for me packed, and no camera, no baby book!!!! lol went in and they said they were keeping me and i was going to have him that night,lol.

My bag is half packed. At least I have the hospital admission forms filled out. Who wants to do that while they're in labor?

I don't think I ever posted pics of the baby room. I have newer ones than these with more paintings and the furniture added, but I haven't uploaded them yet.

100_7073.jpg

100_7072.jpg

Like our cabinets? lol
100_7074.jpg

100_7075.jpg

Steph, there are worse things that could be stuck in your head. Remember the old Super Mario Show? James and I both were singing it all the time whenever we'd do work in there! I looked up some stuff on youtube and man that show was bad!

*wonders if she should rent out her niece for painting bedrooms*

Rob wants to know if he can share the room with the baby?

naturestee wrote:
My bag is half packed. At least I have the hospital admission forms filled out. Who wants to do that while they're in labor?

I don't think I ever posted pics of the baby room. I have newer ones than these with more paintings and the furniture added, but I haven't uploaded them yet.

100_7073.jpg

100_7072.jpg

Like our cabinets? lol
100_7074.jpg

100_7075.jpg

That baby room is SO COOL! She did a great job!

Congrats Becky on your new baby. I'm just catching up with all the forum goings-on!

Best thoughts for the soon to be coming babies!

I'm due in about 1.5 weeks, baby is still in there. Come out, baby!:stikpoke I do poke her a lot, lol! Doc says we're doing great. James and I are totally ready, come out now!

Steph should be do right around now.

Latest posts

Back