This or That? (game)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pc. Never had a console in my life.

Always or never? (Whatever the thing or action)

Ummm. I don't have any experience with either but i'm going to say holland because i haven't first-hand seen a single bun that LIKES grooming and won't run away from it, and lionheads do need their brushing.

Quality or quantity?

It depends, these past couple of years we have been really tight on money and I now know the importance of reducing quality to maintain some quantity (food, clothes, etc.). Sometimes you don't need quailty everything but just gotta get what your given. But there are definitely instances where quality is better than quantity.

Homeless with money or in a home with no money?

Mine for six years, I wouldn’t give Dune up for anything!

have an retired race horse with lots of medical problems or a two year old gelding that needs to be trained

I'd rather have it on the colder side so i could bunch up in clothes and blankets. It's also easier to warm buns than to cool them. I almost had a living corpse when the worst of the heatwave struck. Now we're back to 20°C indoors and they will not stop bouncing around, which is great because Iris is having quite a few pearly poops.

Myxo vaccine once or twice a year?

I have no idea, Myxo, probably

Flops Or Binkies, which are cuter?

I have no idea, Myxo, probably

Flops Or Binkies, which are cuter?
Myxo (myxomatosis) vaccine is one thing, i was asking if you would do it once or twice a year. Our clinics have mixed opinions on that. I was just wondering. Sorry that my wording was unclear.

Ohh... That's hard. I would say Binkies 😊

Goat or sheep?
Sheep. I hear they're not as stubborn, besides, their wool is just so floofy. They look adorable! Goats' horizontal pupils are a bit unusual for me...

Now... or never ?

Yikes. That's a tough one. I've always thought of myself as a dog person but my family's pups can be a big pain in the butt sometimes.😂 And I do really love cats but I already have my fluffy boy of my very own so maybe a dog of my own would be nice. I dunno, let's just say dog.😄

Is the person under me left handed or right handed?

Yikes. That's a tough one. I've always thought of myself as a dog person but my family's pups can be a big pain in the butt sometimes.😂 And I do really love cats but I already have my fluffy boy of my very own so maybe a dog of my own would be nice. I dunno, let's just say dog.😄

Is the person under me left handed or right handed?
Good one! Right handed

Clear nights or stormy nights?

It depends on the season. Clear winter nights are awesome for an occasional stroll. Stormy summer nights are great for crashing the heatwaves, also the white noise from rain.

Music or videos?

Latest posts

Back