This or That? (game)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same. Autumn. I enjoy spring, but it is the worse time for my sinuses. Autumn is equally beautiful when the leaves turn and I get this cozy feeling when I stare out at all the trees in the area.

Movie theaters or at home streaming?

I'd rather have a pet mouse. They have a softer look, and they're a bit smaller, also maybe not so sensitive in the lungs as rats, although i'm not sure if that is quite accurate.

Water or dry land (activities)?

I haven't actually seen any live-action movies yet, but i have one live-action adaption serial that is really high on my watchlist. If only i could have enough time to do everything i wanted to (grumbling about homework piling since my own pc randomly decided to break and all larger homework projects are postponed until i get it back working, hoping for my files all being there when i do get it back). I am not a huge fan of disney either, so i usually watch eastern animations more.

Pc or phone?

Mario. We didn't have anything to really spend time with, other than the nature, climbing trees and almost getting lost in forests. Mario was one of the few games we had. ( We also had an obscure array of some random cd-games)

One widespread language(excluding all the variants of the english language) or many smaller languages in any area?

One widespread language- it'd just be easier for me 😅

Swimming in the ocean or a pool?

We are not from the same generation. Haven't watched either and never will-these series are so long!
Western or eastern animation?

Long hair. I had long hair my whole life (well past my hips) untill I got it cut to my shoulders three years ago so I could donate it for a wig for someone. I had never previously had it cut so it was so weird going from long to short but now it is at hip length again and I'm thinking of re-donating it.

Sky diving or Bungy jumping? (You have to chose one)😜

Latest posts

Back