This or That? (game)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gold because it's symbol is Au and that also stands for Among Us (my fav video game ever lol)

Fortnite or Overwatch?

Neither! Youtube all the way!

Monochromatic or Trichromatic?

Are we talking color theory? I like both, especially in drawing. Monochromatic works well with adding some dimension to objects, but my vision makes it difficult to differentiate between different shades of color. So trichromatic.

Writing or drawing?

Erm, writing probably. I used to draw a TON, especially my bunny, but when school started I had less time t draw so I write more now. And plus writing is just a bit more fun in the first place.😜

Are we talking color theory? I like both, especially in drawing. Monochromatic works well with adding some dimension to objects, but my vision makes it difficult to differentiate between different shades of color. So trichromatic.
Oooh, that's interesting! If you don't mind me asking, what's different in your vision compared to any other person?
Erm, writing probably. I used to draw a TON, especially my bunny, but when school started I had less time t draw so I write more now. And plus writing is just a bit more fun in the first place.😜
You forgot the statement?:)

I'm kinda torn.

I like real school because when we need help we get it right away, and being able to interact with few of my close friends is also nice. But i hate that there have to be so many other people there too, and they're SO obnoxiously loud. Groups are being shut left right and center again. Also i'm a night owl so waking up at 6 to get to school by 8 just sounds like a pain to me.

Virtual school is better in the sense that i won't have to wake up senselessly early, and schoolwork can be done all thorough the day. This gives me more time to be with my bunnos, but also means that i'll have to tolerate a problematic parent and i'll be inherently lazy and most likely go out twice a week to deposit empty bottles and bring my boys hay.

Modest or flashy?

Oooh, that's interesting! If you don't mind me asking, what's different in your vision compared to any other person?
I'm not really sure. I just know that when I do my coloring in for my digital and traditional drawings, when adding the monochromatic shades, I have to go 2-3 shades away from the the previous color to see the difference.

Modest. Being too flashy makes me stand out and attracts unwanted people. (I'm introverted and do better with animals anyway.)

Breakfast or Brunch?

Latest posts

Back