This or That? (game)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chocolate! Even though right now I can’t taste it, chocolate BY FAR.
Summer or winter

Definitely winter. Summer causes too many problems for me (chronic nosebleeds & headaches, and my parents constantly telling me to go outside) 🙈

Mini lops or mini rexes

Oh, this one is so hard! I love the size of Flemmies, but I own a Rex and love him so much! I think I'm going to have to go with a Rex.

Heavy quilts or light soft blankets

Light soft blankets. I already have a weighted blanket, and that's heavy enough for me!

Animated movies, or live action remakes

Animated movies. I've never actually seen a full live-action remake, only snippets here and there. I find that animated characters can do way crazier things and the whole show will still look cool/have great content, which in most cases can get quite dulled when turned into a live-action remake. Just think of almost any animated movie or tv series and think how half the stunts and expressions would look IRL. Not half as comedic or dramatic i believe.

edit: sorry i mixed up the games that i was replying to, my head is a hot mess with all the continuous bunny and mum issues i've been having.

Living alone or with a roommate(person/people)?

Last edited:
Red pandas! They're very much endangered and adorable!

Lops or not-lops?

Books all the way! Unless the TV has some sort of documentary-type programme, way easier to get that knowledge from tv rather than textbooks.

Too hot or too cold?

Latest posts

Back