This is way off topic - Melatonin

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garden Flowers Rabbitry

Reaction score
I wanted to ask if anyone is familiar withMelatonin? I went to the chiropractor yesterday, and he suggested usingit, not to get to sleep, but to not be as restless sleeping, whichmight help me not get tension in my neck which leads to migraines.

anyway, to make a long story even longer. it is a synthetic productmade the same as a natural occuring chemical in our brain which helpsus sleep.

I took it last night, it doesn't make you drowsy or anything, and I did feel that I slept more soundly....

Does anyone have experience with this?

Its been a long time but I have used it beforeand plan on having another go at it because of my sleepproblems. I have beenvery restless in my sleep andkeep waking up, etc.. It worked before.

Yes - I have used it in the past...onlyrarely. I did find that I slept better. Melatoninalso is found in turkey...which is probably why naps are so popularhere on Thanksgiving afternoons (unless you're watching football...).

Peg

I fou nd it actually does help. I'm not waking up as physically tense.

I wanted to give it a try becauseI don't want to start taking sleepingppills unless I need to. I did a couple of yrs ago for a week or so,but found I was drowsy in the morning and it was really hard to wakeup. i'm really sensitive to drugs as a rule

TinysMom wrote:
which is probably why naps are so popular here onThanksgiving afternoons (unless you're watching football...).

Or doing the dishes while the useless men watch football.

:mad:

Latest posts

Back