This is the setup I made for my gf 2 bonded dwarf bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newparentof2

Reaction score
thumb2_1356540965837-6677.jpg

Last edited:
the smaller of the two wooden boxes are actually mazes which I cut out circles and find there way thru which they did really quick. The 2nd box maze I cut out the circles at a higher height because I wanted to make sure they were exercising. for 8 bucks I purchased the long tube which they love to both lay in. And I also made a L shape tunnel which each one has in a corner of their own cage.

This is amazing. Unfortunately, my boy bun needs a roof as he is quite the jumper and will jump out of any enclosure that doesn't have a top! :spintongue

Great setup! Wish you were closer I would pay for you to make a nice play area for my Jersey Wooly does! Fabulous job! Thanks for sharing & giving me some ideas!

Wow that's really awesome! Wish I had the room to do that for my bunny!

All the wood was really cheap, bought the left over sheets of plywood that home depot put on sale but is still perfectly fine. Made the playpen frame with pvc piping and had cut to frame size needed. 1 roll of fence which was like $10(did this 8 months ago), and the 8 bucks for the 4 1/2 foot cardboard tube which I've seen for at least 20 bucks on other bunny sites. hope this helps. My gf asked for bunnies for Christmas, never did I ever think I'd do all this. Little suckers grew on me.

Logan and Petunia both napping.

2012-09-11 15.01.14.jpg

Latest posts

Back