This is depressing me.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hamsterdance

Reaction score
My brother is trying to rehome his rabbits, and now my friend just texted me and she doesn't want her bunny anymore either. It's so sad... Bunnies aren't a phase they are for life. :( and even worse I can't take any of them in because my parents won't allow any more in the house.

My brother is moving across country and can't take them. My friend says hers digs it's box up too much but her buns not fixed so I told her that's probably it... Or she can get an enclosed litter box.
Man if I had my own house I would take both my brothers and hers in a heartbeat!!

I've convinced my friend to spay her I think. Cross our fingers!

Keep on your friend! There are ways around things :) as for your brother, not much can be done!
I'd love to have more but 1 is enough at the moment and she is my first so I'm still trying to figure it all out!

I feel you haha. Macy was my first bunny and it took me a bit to get another! However for most people it's unresistable!

I have my girl ( shes 2 and some change ) and I was working long hours, so I got her a roommate ( little under a year now )

it took awhile to get them bonded but now its like pinky n the brain =0)

Jeez, moving is such a poor excuse for animal abandonment. I've known so many people who ditch their animals when they move and it depresses me too. I don't care if I have to move to Antarctica, my rabbits are coming with me or I'm not going! My Melvin is my little pride and joy, suggesting I find him another home to move is like suggesting someone give their kids up for adoption....it's not going to freaking happen!

I am the same way fluff bun(s) ...

I am also moving, and no way in f*beep'n* hell I ll be giving mine up

room is gong to be tight, but they will have everything they will need ( even the exercise w/ the weather permitting )

Same! I would take them anywhere with me... If they can't go I won't!

Latest posts

Back