This has become a NIGHTMARE!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would definitly be a nervous wreck. I can't imagine, I'd worry myself sick! I think I'd just stuff the buns in my carry on bag ;)

My boys flight (on United Airlines) takes off in less than 24 hours! No last minute changes thus far, so I think they may actually have their crap* together this time.

I think I may lose a good 5 pounds from anxiety waiting for them to arrive.!

cwolfec wrote:
My boys flight (on United Airlines) takes off in less than 24 hours! No last minute changes thus far, so I think they may actually have their crap* together this time.

I think I may lose a good 5 pounds from anxiety waiting for them to arrive.!

Ha! What a diet plan :p

Oh gosh Carrie sending good bunny vibes your way!! Please let us know as soon as you can how things went! I'll be dying to know. If there are bunny angels out there, I hope they watch out for your boys!:innocent

I hope your babies have a safe trip, Sending prayers, Unfortunately it is a bit to late for my advice, but incase you move again, what I would do is find someone when you get to the airport flying out of and in to the same airport as you and pay them to take your rabbit on the plain as a carry on. Most people are willing to make a fast buck. We have done this with puppies.

Just saw this somewhere-made me think of you and your buns :)

1zlr8tc.jpg

Omg Carrie so anxious for you!! I saw this thread at the top again and got so excited for an answer.....let us know!! Fingers and bunny ears crossed for you!

Welcome Home! I hope the trip went well with them and can't wait to hear if everything is ok.

THEY MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Oh thank heavens they are alright! They are even better than alright too! I picked them up from the airport less than an hour ago. I had my mom sit in the backseat while I drove and Big Bunny came hopping right out and laid down next to her (he's never even met her!). Pip I was a little worried about because he looked pretty out of it when they first brought out the kennel, but he has since started chewing on every toy, mat, and piece of cardboard in sight! I made them a massive NIC cage to help them get used to their new environment, and they've already made it to the second level! I think it really helped that I packed one of their fleece blankets with their hair and scent all over it in my carry on suitcase, and I made sure to put it in the NIC cage before they got home. Their travel kennel was surprisingly nice and dry, and I immediately got them to have a little tube of Benebac each before we even left the airport. They got home and have eaten loads of hay, lettuce, and there are plenty of poops. Smaller than normal, but at least things are still moving.

I was so worried when I dropped them off that morning that by the time I got back to the car, I was sobbing. I nearly had a waterfall going when I saw them again safe and sound! Man, these are some serious troopers...

Thank you all SOOOO much for the words of encouragement. You have no idea how much it helped. I know the bunnies felt your well wishes too! :)

YAY!

Yay! I'm so glad for you and your buns, that they made it alright and they seem to be doing good. I would have been a nervous wreck, worrying. Keep us all updated how they do over the next few days. I'm sure I'm not the only one that is interested in hearing how they do in their new home and how well they recover from such an ordeal.

Oh thank goodness! I kept checking back for updates! I am soooo happy that it all worked out in the end. I still remember how I felt with the kitties flying so I cannot imagine how I would have been with rabbits! Well done you! I hope you guys enjoy yourselves :)

huzzah!! I've been nervous on your behalf since you first started this thread - I'm so glad the ordeal is over and the bunnies are totally fine :D

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Omg I'm sooooo glad for you and your buns. I was seriously stressed for you too. I would have had the waterworks in your position too.

Deep breath. It's over :)

Glad to hear they made it through alright. Be sure to keep a close eye on their intake/output these next few days.

Thanks, guys! :D

I've kept them in their NIC cage since they've been home to establish their litter box habits, and make it feel like their home base. They are doing so surprisingly well! And they've only been home for less than 24 hours!

missyscove wrote:
Glad to hear they made it through alright. Be sure to keep a close eye on their intake/output these next few days.

Is there anything I should be feeding them or giving them to make sure nothing happens all of a sudden?

Latest posts

Back