This Forum ROCKS...Poe Coming HOME!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about getting a bunny IN Florida? Trying to arrange transport across the country seems silly when so many bunnies need homes closer to you! :)

slavetoabunny wrote:
Elf Mommy wrote:
I have a confirmed $90 toward getting Poe home!!! Yayy!

Patti! You are wonderful. Tell me what kind of artwork you want...clay? egg? drawing? pen and ink?

Steve and Jen....You rock!!! Same thing....tell me what you want so I can do it this week and mail it out!

Kat....Thank you!!! I know things are tight for you right now, too, so your generosity means a lot to me! What kind of artwork can I do for you?

Denise...I know you're an artist yourself, but please let me know what I can create for you as a thank you!

Have I mentioned how much this forum helps warm my heart?

love_bunnie_animated_2_by_Sardes_An.gif

Minda
If you can do another egg for me for my friend's birthday, I'll be more than happy to make another donation the same as the first one.

Absolutely!!! Two Eggs, comin' up!!! :)

Elf Mommy wrote:
slavetoabunny wrote:
Elf Mommy wrote:
I have a confirmed $90 toward getting Poe home!!! Yayy!

Patti! You are wonderful. Tell me what kind of artwork you want...clay? egg? drawing? pen and ink?

Steve and Jen....You rock!!! Same thing....tell me what you want so I can do it this week and mail it out!

Kat....Thank you!!! I know things are tight for you right now, too, so your generosity means a lot to me! What kind of artwork can I do for you?

Denise...I know you're an artist yourself, but please let me know what I can create for you as a thank you!

Have I mentioned how much this forum helps warm my heart?

love_bunnie_animated_2_by_Sardes_An.gif

Minda
If you can do another egg for me for my friend's birthday, I'll be more than happy to make another donation the same as the first one.

Absolutely!!! Two Eggs, comin' up!!! :)
No, no......I meant just one egg for my friends birthday. One of your beautiful eggs is worth much more than I contributed. More $$ on it's way - for one egg. Her b-day is June 18th. Hopefully, that is enough time to get it made. Thank you!!! She will be so excited.

Minda - you don't have to make me anything - but if you want to - choose any rabbit(s) you want I guess and make it in any medium?

I'd say do Tiny & Miss Bea - but right now I'm really missing them both...so perhaps Zeus or Darla or Harriet - or maybe Harley.

Tell you what - I'll post some pictures here and you pick the one you think you'd enjoy doing the most - ok?

DSCN5077.jpg

Minnie Pearl

Maggie020709007.jpg

Maggie020709002.jpg

Maggie020709006.jpg

Maggie May - who isn't a heart bun - but has gorgeous markings

DSCN2929.jpg

DSCN2931.jpg

DSCN2949.jpg

DSCN1451.jpg

Harley Quinn - a definite heart bunny - and Miss Bea's grandson

DSCN5464-1.jpg

DSCN5471.jpg

DSCN5477.jpg

Harriet - another heart bunny

DSCN2443.jpg

DSCN2442.jpg

DSCN2440.jpg

Zeus and Miss Bea

My New Zeland Mr. Z looks and acts just like this one(white). They look like twins.

DSCN2443.jpg

Elf Mommy wrote:
Hilde, you'll have to let me know what I can create for you!
Could you do a picture or painting of White Chocolate, my "grand-bunny"? Tomorrow will be one year since we lost her :(.
I'd like my daughter to have something to take with her to college.

Everyone, you are all so wonderful!!! With everything paid and people who are sending, we are DONE!!! Poe can come home!!!

Patti, I will be making a donation to GRR in the name of all of these wonderful bunny lovers.

Cathy, they told me I needed to know the first name, last name, address and phone number of the sender as well as the receiver. I need to know Poe's weight and the weight of the carrier.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! Poe is coming HOME!!!! :D :D :D

OMG that's so great! I'm so happy for you!

I cant wait until Poe is with you and we can follow his story :D

I must say, that 'our' donation wasn't really anything to do with me. Steve found the thread, and donated all by himself without even telling me lol- but I wanted to help as well, I just can't take any credit for it! :p We both decided that we'd rather you got to keep the donation as well rather than spending money mailing a drawing to us :)

:hug:

Yeah I am so glad. I was just done sending you a PM and saw there was a update.

I am so excited. I cant waite to see pictures of the new little guy.

Now I can't waite to see pictures

Cathy can you post a few I know there is one but can we see a few more

I've had a pretty rubbish day for the most part, but this has made me smile just before bed :)

So pleased for you and for Poe - any ideas when he'll be making his trip?

Elf Mommy wrote:
Everyone, you are all so wonderful!!! With everything paid and people who are sending, we are DONE!!! Poe can come home!!!

Patti, I will be making a donation to GRR in the name of all of these wonderful bunny lovers.

Cathy, they told me I needed to know the first name, last name, address and phone number of the sender as well as the receiver. I need to know Poe's weight and the weight of the carrier.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! Poe is coming HOME!!!! :D :D :D

mouse_chalk wrote:
We both decided that we'd rather you got to keep the donation as well rather than spending money mailing a drawing to us :)

:hug:
Not that we don't LOVE your drawings, mind. I finally framed the beautiful drawing you sent us of Dotty last week and it's sitting on the shelf in our hallway. Dotty herself inspected it on her way up the stairs the other day and gave it the nose twitch of approval :)

Latest posts

Back