THIRTEEN AND COUNTING

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnytopia

Reaction score
We got Mimi our newest french lop doe knowingthat she was pregnant, previous owner told us she was due on Sunday the19th March and her average litter of kits is between 6 and 9! I wentout to do the daily feed and fresh water and found she had 13 babiesabout half an hour before i went out (they were feeding when i checked)we havent interfered too much due to Mimi being understandably verytemperemental (dont want to stress her any more than having such a biglabour).

just thought we would share our brilliant news with you all!

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:bunnytopiaandbunnyfarm!:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

we have been and investigated more in mimi'shutch it appears that we counted wrong there isnt 13 babies there are11, still alot for poor mimi to feed and look after! all their tummiesare full and they are all a good size, she is a fab mommy!!!!

Sadly mimi lost all of her babies yesterday, wehave many different factors as why this may of happened, we had alovely sunny day the day she had her babies then all of a sudden duringthe night the temp dropped to -2, we are a new family for her to getused to, she may have had too many for her to cope with feeding thelist goes on and on. :(:(:(

Very sorry to hear that. :tears2:

Hope Mimi is doing well.

RO Staff :rainbow:

Hi, Bunnytopia, sorry to hear about Mimi:(:(:(. A really big disappointment foryou all. Hopefully she will go on to have successful litters.

Hugs from the bunnies and myself :)!

Kadish Tolesa :rose:

hi all, thank you for your kind words, mimi is doing fine apart from the fact she has become rather aggressive she wont let me near her (maybe like cats she can sense my pregnancy)but my husband is working with her to hopefully get her back on track and be a loving bunny. we got her while she was pregnant and her previous owner said she was only aggressive during pregnancy but we are not too convinced!!!!!

Latest posts

Back