Thinking on getting friend for my rabbit......

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

Lucas the Bun πŸ’•πŸ‡

Reaction score
Hi, I'm thinking on getting a friend for my bun bun but I only have room for one rabbit can 2 rabbits share the same space for one rabbit and a LITTLE extra. (Thanks in advance) :)

Blue eyes

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you provide some more info? It's difficult to keep track of everyone's situation. ;)

How old is your current rabbit? Is he/she fixed? How long have you had him? What size is the current cage/housing area? A photo would help.

Lucas the Bun πŸ’•πŸ‡

Reaction score
I am planning on adopting a female (about 3ish) after Covid-19 . ( Iβ€˜m high risk and so is my dad) He is 3 years old not neutered.
:(
BUT am going to get him neutered for sure (but after COVID 19)
he has a 4x2 feet cage but am going to expand it with this so he has much more room to binky. :)
This is what I’m planning on getting 5CAB7CD8-A86C-4FF3-A296-9439C2F1B924.png

Lucas the Bun πŸ’•πŸ‡

Reaction score
Just measured 2 feet and 14 feet and 2 inch. :) I could tho more it and give him About 4 feet of 2 feet from the wall. (Sorry if this does’nt make sense) I’m planning so at can’t take a pic :)

FuzzyBunny ph

Reaction score
Maybe get your current bunny neutered first and then adopt a friend for him 2months after.

I said 2months because thats how long their hormones will die down after neuter.

If you can adopt a spayed bunny, then it would be easier for you to bond them. If the bunny you'll be adopting is not yet fixed, then I would suggest to keep them in separate enclosures until adopted bunny is fixed :)

Latest posts