Things that only a rabbit owner could love...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azerane

Mod at Large
Reaction score
That moment when you walk in the door and realise that your rabbit is eating from a giant crushed up pile of his own poop.

It's a good thing they're so darn cute, lol

That moment when you walk in to find a hyper bun and hay EVERYWHERE but that little look that prevents you from ever getting angry!

Their way of saying "I want to go for a walk now!"

When you let your rabbit eat part of your grape or a bite of banana, the moment you realize they eat their own poop on a daily basis.

The moment, you step on a poop and it sticks into the arch of your socked foot and you can't get it off without picking it off.

Or the moment, you open your fridge to find it dead. Only to check the cord and see that its been chewed through by your special little bunbun. Then they look at your with their little ears and noses and you want to kill them, but you give them a raisin instead because they're too cute.

You finish spring cleaning and hoovering up, to turn around and see 2 bunnies behind you bathing themselves and they get up and run to their hutch, leaving a pile of a dozen poops where they were and scattering hay all over the floor.

When you have to clean the poop around their butt and they show their appreciation by thumping at you when you set them down again

Me: when you come home and see that they destroyed your couch , pooped up a storm and run all around your wife for attention but barely look your way but your still happy cause you saw them binky.

Wife: She puts on some seasonal hand lotion that she got from Bath and Bodyworks and your rabbit is sniffing up a storm until the rabbit decides to bite down hard because it smelled like a treat, so the rabbit gets a treat cause of course its not their fault.

How about things only a rabbit owner could appreciate...like when I find dandelion greens at the grocery store! My grocery store doesn't always have them so when they do I get so excited!

The moment you're laying down cooing over how cute your bunny is sitting on your shoulder licking your eat, and they pee in just the right spot so it goes back into your hair forward into your cleavage.

When you come across (or come up with) a creative and awesome (and cheap!) solution to your bunny-related problems at your local home hardware, office supplies, or even dollar store! I'm talking alternate hay racks, flooring, litter boxes, toys, and so on :)

That moment when when you realize, that a perfect small talk at the breakfast is about how his poop have been the last week

That moment when, laying on your bed with one of your fluffballs on the pillow next to you, he jumps onto your chest and pees all over you, and all you can think is "good boy getting off the pillow!"

Latest posts

Back