They're here!!! Finally some Polish babies! :-)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it's not in my budget to drive my camera to Texas, unfortunately. :( Although if I could manage it, I could "borrow" a few tans and a Polish or two while I was there. haha

Sorry to hear about the little broken. I lost my little (tiny) runt today. I really don't think he was a peanut because he was not deformed. He couldn't have been more than 1 1/2" long. I really want a broken doe so bad, and all my broken buck is giving me is little broken bucks...sigh. I'm being overrun with blacks, which I never planned on getting into, but a couple of them are pretty nice.

Sorry to hear about your little one. :( This little one isn't deformed either...it's just really little. The others are about twice its size already. I doubt it's going to make it, but maybe it'll surprise me. At this point I don't care what colors we get, but I was glad to see solids in there. All our does are broken and my buck is solid. I really love the chocolates but our broken chocolate hasn't graced us with babies yet. *glares over at Sunday*

Latest posts

Back