They grow soo fast!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmmcnair

Reaction score
I can't believe how big they are now!And they are soo sweet...yes...they love me. Hopefully thenew kits will too! They have been moved outside...the poopswere just too much...I couldn't keep up! Anyway...here ya go!

From this...

20nov040071co.jpg

To this...

jennakits12210011dp.jpg

That is Jenna in the back left...aren't they growing big now?

jennakits12210077le.jpg

Now how cute is that?

jennakits12210091ge.jpg

I still can't tell them apart. I'm not even sure which arethe boys. I'm thinking I only have two boys out of thislitter...but then again we know how easy it is to make a mistake...Ihad better figure it out when I separate them from momma.

Enjoy the pics!

They are so adorable. How old are they? I bet you really have your hands full running after all those babies.

Lanna

Thank you! They are pretty cute. I'mproud of my babies. They will be 7 weeks onThursday. It doesn't seem like I've had them thatlong. But pretty soon I will have to find homes for them.:(But I've got 6 brand new kits and more expected...so here Igo again!

More pics will be on the way!

Dawn

What breed are they? I am really new to the bunnystuff, so I don't know some of the more detailed breeds..... anythingwith "up" ears and a longer face looks like a rex to me LOL!

I have a thing for black and black and white animals.. there's justsomething about them that I think is so pretty! ..... I would love oneof these guys!

They are Californians. Usually used for4H projects. They are also used for food. I have 23Californians now. 5 does and 3 bucks and the rest kits that I can't sexyet. I also have a Flemish Giant and a minilop. MyCalifornians are 4H rabbits for my son, and I am breeding them tosupply other 4H kids in my county and counties close by.

I seem to have a thing for the black and white rabbits too, as you cansee in my Avatar, that is Ella, my minilop. She is mysweetpea.

I'm considering breeding Flemish Giants too, but I will wait and seeabout the demand for them in Texas first. There are actuallyonly 3 FG breeders in Texas now. We'll see.

We got Bo for a 4H project, but I don't know ifwe are going to do it or not now. We love him so much andhe's so spoiled, we'd hate to take him into the fair and have him hot,scared, and in a new place for 4 or 5 days with tons of peoplearound....... :(

Latest posts

Back