There are some sick people.......

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah8000

Reaction score
Around! :X:X:X:X

Just heard on the news that a family's pets have been killed and posted through their neighbours letterboxes.

There were 3 bunnies and 2 cats, poor, poor things.

I cant believe what this world is coming too! :tears2:

I think the world has lost its moral compass and whoever did such a horrible thing has no feelings toward any thing living be it animal, human etc.

:( I feel so sorry for the family and I hope the culprits are found and punished! Nothing extreme, just tie their hands behind there back, smear their body with ground beef and stick them in a room of hungry pit bulls!

polly wrote:
Thats disgusting who would do such a horrid thing:X:(was that in england. i agree with Wabbit dad

Hi,

Yes it was in Yorkshire i think. They interviewed the owner on radio last night and she was devastated poor woman. Turns out the 'remains' or her pets were smeared on neighbours doors a few streets down.

Its just appalling, how can anyone kill animals!?

OMG, I feel sick. How awful. The world has gone mad. If these people aren't killing people they're killing animals and doing stuff like this. How can they live with themselves???

I saw something like this today in the paper, maybe it was the same case, details a little different though. Someone took two bunnies and five cavies from a garden and killed them and posted them through the family's letter box. They also cut the legs and head off a cat. :(

PLEASE...If you have animals outside lock the hutches! I use 2 padlocks on Ebony's door. It's not very much money but could save your pet(s) from the sickos. :(

Michaela wrote:
PLEASE...If you have animals outside lock the hutches!

:yeahthat:like Michalea wrote PADLOCK YOUR HUTCHES!!!!!

That's very sad. :tears2:Ijust don't under stand how people can be so mean. I try to look at every thing from every point of veiw always, but I can't make to much sense out of this. Ethier the person really hated the animals, or the animals owners, or they were just really screwed up, possible both. *sigh* this is very sad. :cry1::nerves1

Poor little animals run free little fellas!!! :rip:

Michaela wrote:
I saw something like this today in the paper, maybe it was the same case, details a little different though. Someone took two bunnies and five cavies from a garden and killed them and posted them through the family's letter box. They also cut the legs and head off a cat. :(

PLEASE...If you have animals outside lock the hutches! I use 2 padlocks on Ebony's door. It's not very much money but could save your pet(s) from the sickos. :(

I think it was this one Michaela - thank you.

Its just inexplicable, i cant believe someone would do that to innocent creatures :(:XI just hope they dont strike again

Latest posts

Back