Then they were two.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishbunny

Reaction score
I rehomed most of my rabbits, excepy Henry and Princess due to not being able to give them all the attention they deserve. The last went today and I'm in tears writing this. Not easy at all :( I know it's for the best though. Had to get my Dad to bring them to their new family because I couldn't bear it.

I was there once.
I had no other option but move in with someone who already had a lease in a non-pet friendly apartment.. and I had to rehome my 2 buns. I was bawling the whole time I packed them and their cages up.. even while handing them over to the new owners. It's a very hard thing to do.

thats happened to me before..kinda.

i didnt want my rabbit anymore (it was my first one). i found a home for him and when i was bringing him u pthe stairs in his cage, he seemed frightened and looked at me and i knew i was doing the wrong thing and i actually did want him and i loved him.(btw the only reason i was getting rid of him was not cuz i didn't care for him i just didn't want a rabbit) so anyways i put him in the car since my dad was waiting for me cuz he was apparently in a hurry. i ran inside saying i forgot my jacket and asked my mom if i had to get rid of him and i was in tears. she said no and i kept him afteral and he lived a happy life

Happened to me after I divorced my ex. I had to rehome my ferrets, but their new home was perfect so I felt 100% confident in my decision. I miss my boys a lot, but there was nothing I could do other then find them an amazing home. I hope you heal well, it takes time.

Latest posts

Back