The Trio Of Trouble

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
love your pictures!

Kiara is not a hard name. it's a beautiful name.but i feelyou on that. my youngest Kweli (Kwa-lee) has a name that no one seemsto be able to pronounce. my brother and sister-in-law just call her the"little one"

Nicole

Here's the first photos of Eli since I found out that Kiara is an Eli. :p

eli4.jpg

eli3.jpg

eli2.jpg

eli1.jpg

eli.jpg

I've had Eli in a lot lately because I've beenworried about him and to make sure the itching is subsiding from themites so here are some more photos. I'd get some of the boys but Ithink it's raining again today and they're shedding too bad to bringthem inside to run around.

EliOctober2.jpg

"Stop petting me! Let me kiss you!"

EliOctober21.jpg

"That's better..."

EliOctober22.jpg

EliOctober23.jpg

EliOctober24.jpg

EliOctober25.jpg

EliOctober26.jpg

EliOctober27.jpg

See the cross on his head?
EliOctober28.jpg

Do you think he likes the pink bowl? :innocent:
elioctober29.jpg

I love this photo!
EliOctober210.jpg

Ok, well I have a things to add to here!

First, the story...

I was laying down on the floor on my back so I could get rid of theheadache I had and because I wanted to be able to see Eli if he ranunder the desk.

Well he was running around like a nut, I could hear his claws digginginto my carpet as he ran. He would come over to me a couple times, jumpon my stomach, jump off, run around some more. Then he'd come backover, run around me and if I ignored him, he'd leave again.

Well I hear him running and then suddenly, nothing. I just figured Elihad stopped to rest. And then it... er.. he... hit me... Eli that is.:shock:That momentary silence was Eli flying through the air!He landed on my face! OUCH! Baby claws REALLY hurt!

I sit up in a pain and Eli falls to my lap and looks at me as if to say"what?!":angel:Lets just say he's lucky he's so darned cute.So I pushed him off my lap and pulled out my mirror. Sureenough,I have holes in my cheeks from his nails and a bigchunk of skin ripped off by my nose thanks to him...:mad:

Imagine the looks I got the next day when I went to school to explain that my 2 lbs rabbit beat me up. :?

I brought Eli in the other day expecting somemore excitement than just the few minutes of running and beating hismommy up.
dry.gif
But hekept laying down, then he'd get up, move somewhere else, roll, laythere for a while. A few times he'd crawl forwards pulling his backlegs behind him and them flop sideways. He scared me a few times!

ELazy8.jpg

Airplane ears!
wub.gif

ELazy3.jpg

ELazy4.jpg

Lights out!
ELazy6.jpg

This picture looks almost like Eli is running and not laying flat onhis side.
laugh.gif

ELazy5.jpg

He wouldn't even move to eat.
rolleyes.gif

ELazy.jpg

ELazy9.jpg

So I had fun...
music_whistling.gif
Eli as an uppy!

ELazy2.jpg

"Would you leave me alone already!"
ELazy1.jpg

These are from last night.. you can see nothing changed.
laugh.gif

BunnyBoys.jpg

BunnyBoys2.jpg

BunnyBoys3.jpg

BunnyBoys7.jpg

BunnyBoys8.jpg

Just a few of Mocha and how much he was loving the attention:

BunnyBoys4.jpg

BunnyBoys5.jpg

BunnyBoys6.jpg

Latest posts

Back