The Trio Of Trouble

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gypsy wrote:
Im not sure how the heck I missed this thread ,???

I love the Hutch , only haveone tiny issue with it , thatis its too close to the Propane tank , Ifthe tank ever decides toleak ! :shock:

Those Guys are soooooo cute ,and look at Kiara total cutness! I think I could play with those earsall day long.
There's no other place to put the propane tank :?and that'sthe only other spot in my yard that is sheltered from the hot afternoonsun. It's only there until later this fall then we move the hutchesinto the garden so that they get the afternoon sun which is perfectlyfine in the winter. Then we're moving next Spring and they wont beanywhere near the propane tank. So I have to live with it for a fewmore months.

I got some more pictures of the bunnies today. Iactually saw Mocha sound asleep for the first time in my whole time ofhaving him! So naturally I grabbed the camera.

Aug25.jpg

Aug251.jpg

I woke him up but he still was half asleep, lmao.
Aug252.jpg

Aug2510.jpg

Aug259.jpg

"I saw you spoiling Mocha, now I'm ignoring you until I get spoiled!"
Aug258.jpg

"I can't figure out what this thing is but it's great fun to push around the cage and make a racket with!"
Aug253.jpg

"Hmm... mommy always calls me an angel so I should be able to fly..."
Aug254.jpg

Aug255.jpg

"Lets make mommy work to get pictures of me." (I added this one just because you can see her coloring really well.)
Aug256.jpg

For comparison purposes I put these together so you can see how much light her coats gotten.

Kiara at 8 weeks and 1 day old:
August2010.jpg

This is her at 8 weeks and 6 days:
Aug257.jpg

Kiara at 6 weeks and 1 day old:
Holland9.jpg

Mocha sleeping is just so adorable.Spice is such a character, I just love him. Kiara really has lightenedup hasn't she. She is such a cutie. I love their pictures. WhatAngels.

Tina

I love my bunnies. :love:For a fewdays there I really thought I had done the wrong thing and had gottenKiara for the cute baby stage and would end up neglecting the boys butnow I feel better. They all are completely different and I love that.

I do make Kiara the last goodnight though because she gives me kisses so I save those for last.

I don't know why I felt like I had gotten Kiara for that reason but Ireally doubted myself. Oh well, it only matters that I don't secondguess myself on her now and the boys get just as much attention as ever.

I took a few pictures of Kiara but all she would do was lay around. <_<

Kiarababy9.jpg

Kiarababy1.jpg

Kiarababy.jpg

Look at her nose marking, it comes to a point which I think is so cute.
Kiarababy4.jpg

Here's some pictures of her eyes, they look much better now. I had just cleaned them up so one does look wet.

Kiarababy6.jpg

Kiarababy5.jpg

What a little sweetheart.
She's adorable!

-Carolyn

I took these when I let her run a few minutes ago so I'm adding more, lol.

Sept1.jpg

Sept11.jpg

Sept12.jpg

"Neener neener neener!"
Sept16.jpg

Sept19.jpg

And I managed to get this one but I forgot to turn the camera off andgot to talking to the neighbor so my batteries died after that. :?

Sept111.jpg

I really don't think there is a name for hiscolor. :?You see, he's not one color. When he moults, he is adark brownish/grey but when it's all filled in it gets thisred/brown/orange color.

I named him Mocha because as a baby his coat reminded me of a mochachino.

Those pictures ofKiara after you wet her down, just crack me up! We used to do that toSebastian sometimes just to watch him "comb" his ears!;)

All of the buns look great Laura!

Raspberry

Linz_1987 wrote:
Aww thats so cute. Its a lovely colour. You have a veryspecil rabbit there! :)
No, I have 3 special rabbits. :D

I love Mocha's color. I got him from a friend who had 3 accidentallitters and I saw Mocha at only a week or 2old. There was 3black and whites, 2 blacks, 3 greys, and 1 oddball, Mocha. Iimmediately asked my friend to keep him for me and she did. I wasattracted to his color from the moment I saw him.

Spice has that same sort of color, at least, I think. Since he has solittle brown it's hard to compare and it doesn't get as dark as Mocha'sdoes but it has that golden, light milky brown color.

And Kiara, she's got that lovely little triangle marking on her face that I think is so cute and she's got a very cute color.

But let's not forget there personalities, they are all special in their own ways that way too.

Ok, I'll stop babbling on about the bunnies. What can I say? I just love them.

haha! how funny is this picture! I alwaysthought it was wierd how their toungue never stick straight out..i knowits b/c of their teeth but it still looks funny :p

You can really tell in this last set of pictures how much Kiara's coloring has lightented up!

Sept16.jpg

I can't seem to figure out what's so hard aboutKiara's name! No one can remember it and whens he went to the vet onFriday, they didn't even get it right. I was looking at the invoice andunder "Patient" it says "Kira". Everyone seems to think her name isKira or somehting like that. It's that or they think it's Tiara. Imean, yes she's a princess but she's not a Tiara! My parents can't seemto remember her name (after 5 weeks) so they keep calling her Peanut. :?

I've decided that from now on, 'm just going to tell everyon her name'sKC. I have been calling her KC -- Kiara is a Cutie -- Somaybe now people will get it right. :wink:

I only got pictures of Kiara last night becauseshe can fit through the wire and I can't leave her alone so by the timeI was done letting her run, I had killed my batteries. I'll getpictures of my lovely boys later today.

Sept17.jpg

Sept171.jpg

Sept172.jpg

Sept173.jpg

Sept176.jpg

Sept177.jpg

Sept178.jpg

Sept1714.jpg

Sept1717.jpg

Sept1718.jpg

Sept1719.jpg

Sept1720.jpg

Sept1721.jpg

Sept1722.jpg

Sept1716.jpg

Sept1715.jpg

And for all you bunny butt lovers:

The End :laugh:
Sept1723.jpg

Even with her eye problems, she's the best babybunny anyone could ask for. Ok, so I'm biased but she's beautiful nomatter what!

Here's some morepictures. Most are of Kiara because when I let her out to run, I haveto be with her so I have nothing better to do than take pictures. :lol:

Mocha:

Sep183.jpg

Sep1811.jpg

"Can't you see I'm trying to sleep here?"

Sep1841.jpg

Spice:

Sep1838.jpg

"I make mommy work for pictures, shehas to scratch my ears before I'll sit still!"

Sep1836.jpg

"Would you like it if I watched you go to the bathroom?!"

Sep1835.jpg

Sep1834.jpg

Sep1830.jpg

Sep1831.jpg

Sep1832.jpg

Sep1833.jpg

Sep1829.jpg

"Run, run, run from the camera."

Sep1828.jpg

"Mommmmmmmmmm! Everything smells like KIARA!"

Sep1827.jpg

Sep1825.jpg

Sep1824.jpg

Sep1823.jpg

Sep1822.jpg

"Must chin EVERYTHING!"

Sep1826.jpg

Kiara:

Sep1821.jpg

Sep1820.jpg

Sep1819.jpg

Sep1818.jpg

Sep1817.jpg

"Look what I can do!"

Sep1816.jpg

Sep1812.jpg

Sep1810.jpg

Sep189.jpg

Sep188.jpg

Sep187.jpg

Sep186.jpg

Sep185.jpg

"Look at me, I can fly!"

Sep184.jpg

Sep182.jpg

Sep181.jpg

Sep18.jpg

"Hey, I know you!"

Sep1813.jpg

Sep1814.jpg

"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."

Sep1815.jpg

Over the last few weeks I've come to notice howmuch more sensitive to angry voices Kiara is than the boys. I say angryvoices because the TV can be on inside loudly and I can have on her onmy lap and she's fine but if I have her outside in the run and shechews on wire, if I loudly say no in a stern voice, she runs away fromme!

The boys barely flick an ear in my direction if I yell at them. Iforget she's not the boys and end up getting mad at her and feel so badwhen she runs away and sulks. Yet she still doesn't learn to not chewon wire!

Latest posts

Back