The Three Musketeers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, No Kidding! I finally had to pick up a bag of pizza flavored goldfish and give them a try, haha.

I think there is something rabbits have with sweatshirts. I've had several over the years, with little bunny holes chewed into them. Always seems to be the sweatshirts :?

Danielle, Snowy and Houdini are a year and 4 months and Bandy was 1 on 14th April.

I always wear old clothes in the house as I know that when they jump up and start digging my clothes, I generally end up with holes in them so I´m usually prepared. Yes, mine like chewing the zips and cords as well, funny buns eh lol.

Wow! They're all still very young! For some reason I thought they were a little older.. awe the little cuties xoxo

I also picked up goldfish at the grocery store last night.. when usually I don't even think twice! Thanks guys!!

The buns are so adorable!

I know buns don't need to have carrots but thought Thumper would like to chew them since he's a chewer and carrots are the hardest veggie I can think of. Plus we are talking carrots fresh from our garden. They have sooo much more flavor then store bought. It's really amazing how much more flavor.

The store did not have pizza goldfish again. I guess I need to try a different chain of store. maybe we should just talk about veggies and fruit so then that's what we'll crave instead of the not so good for you snacks.

Oh yes, veggies and fruit. I was at the market yesterday buying my supplies for the boys, basil, dill and coriander and the bloke gave me some carrot tops and beetroot leaves for free. I bought (for me) some lovely straweberries, blackberries and raspberries and two packs of asparagus which I love. I´m going to do a nice warm salad tomorrow with the asparagus and cauliflower, salad greens, Caesar dressing and parmesan cheese. I might grill some chicken to throw in there as well.

they are still quite young but I feel as though I've had them for much longer. I do laugh at them, just laughing at Houdini trying to get Bandy to groom him earlier and it worked and have just watched Bandy stick his head under Snowy and got his groom. Never a dull moment with them.

Thanks so much and glad you like my three boys bunny 007, that is so weird I am watching a James Bond film at the moment.

I´ve been trying to upload a video onto youtube of Houdini and Snowy grooming, it is so funny but it´s giving me problems. I will get it there and put on here so you can all laugh too.

I will catch up on all the news over the weekend, I´ve just been snowed under with work this week....roll on Sunday lol.

I am just getting so **** fed up with computers and internet connections and posting things which then disappear into thin air.....just spend about half an hour uploading photos, resizing them and writing and it´s gone...aaarrrggghhhhh

I was just saying how sometimes we do complicate things and look for the hard route rather than looking for the obvious.

It was getting dark so I went to put on the lamp but it wouldn´t work. I noticed that the cord was a bit chewed and thought one of them had managed to reach it. I cut the cord in two and got a plastic connecter and set about fixing it. It wouldn´t work so I tried it without the connecter and then I tried used another fitting but it still wouldn´t work so I thought....another new lamp :bawl: I brought the reading lamp in from the bedroom to use and plugged it in and that wouldn´t work either.....LIGHT GOING ON IN BRAIN....why didn't you check to make sure that some little furry rascal hasn´t pulled the plug of the extension cord from the wall again......YEAHHH, easy isn´t it.

Here are a couple of photos I´d taken as I´m still trying to upload the video....

Bandy in his favourite place when he escapes from Snowy.

And here´s the little rascal who pulls plugs out of the wall.

Pulling plugs out of the wall is better than chewing through a refrigerator cord. :p
I'm glad your lamp wasn't ruined!

Those boys are adorable! I just want to squeeze them! Does Snowy not jump on the top of the cage?

I can't believe Houdini can just pull out plugs on his own. Little rascal!

It drives me crazy when I do that! Go through a bunch of effort to try and fix something, especially something really difficult, then realize that wasn't the problem and that it was actually something really simple. I've done that so many times. But I am pretty impressed that you know how to fix an electrical cord.

Yes, he´s certainly gifted. He plays with the plastic tubing around the cord and eventually managed to pull the plug out. He does the same, sometimes, with the TV aerial as well. I´m quite the handyman, so to speak. I usually have a go at fixing most things as I don´t have a man around to do them for me so you just have to learn.

Morgan, snowy does jump on top of the cage, he prefers to jump on top of Houdini´s cage and tease him and then he poops on the cardboard....sometimes they are just too funny.

Had a bad day with both the computer and the internet, it´s been going off more than it´s been on today so of posts of done so far, I´ve lost most of them so I´m hoping it´s sorted itself out.

Morgan, here´s the photo of the sardine festival. It´s a great day and the queue you can see if everyone waiting for their free portion of the sardines and a free drink. We usually go down every year although last year, they cancelled it due to budget cuts but I´m hoping that this year, it will be back. It´s so funny as you can spend anything from half an hour to two hours queuing depending on the time but you still do it and they taste so good.

And here are a couple of Bandy, he´s just too darn cute, one sitting on his favourite box and the other sitting on his cushion looking at me.

And here´s my own little rascal....who me ???

Sending this quick just in case :tonguewiggle

The sardine festival looks awesome! I love sardines.

I loved all the new pictures. Especially the one of Bandy sitting on his favorite box. He is just to adorable! I love his furry little face! And I love the picture of Houdini and his cute little paws on the bars. :)

Elise, the sardine festival is just great. It´s the way they cook them and the type of wood they use that makes them taste so good. It´s one of the best things about the summer here is that sardines are so fresh and so cheap and I could eat kilos of them. It´s worth the wait in that queue just to get them hot off the wood and with a cool beer and just sit and enjoy.

Bandy has such a funny face sometimes and Houdini is just Houdini, how can you get mad at that little face.

Mmm, those sardines sound good. I wish there were a sardine festival here. I would definitely go. It sounds really fun. We get them at the store here and they are really good. So I can't imagine how they would taste over where you live.

Bandy is a real cutie! His furry face just makes me want to pet him. And Houdini is so adorable, yes, how could you get mad at that adorable little face. :)

I'm not a huge fan of sardines, but I'm definitely a huge fan of your buns!! haha, how come no pics of Mr. Snowy?? :(

I hope you are having a great day!! and a great weekend!!

Those buns are adorable! I think the picture of Bandy on the box is my new favorite picture of him! His face is so funny! haha

The sardine festival looks like a blast and I bet it was SO delicious! Thats on my list of things to do if I ever make it to Spain. I'll make sure to make it so I'm there around the time of the sardine fest and eat sardines to my hearts content! haha.

Morgan, you´re all invited to the sardine festival or we can hire a boat on the beat for bbqíng and have our own sardine festival. It would be a real blast I am sure. We could sit on the beach all day eating sardines, drinking beer and getting a suntan....how good would that be haha.

Bandy is my little funny face, that pic of him is really good.

Danielle, I will get some photos of Snowy to put on he, it´s just that he´s less of a poser than the other two. I´ve just taken some so cutie photos of him and Bandy cuddling after dinner. I must upload them and post. I have just got a Bandy flop, he´s not a big flopper so it´s hard to catch him but I´ve done it.

Feel bad about leaving them so long the last few weeks as I´ve really busy at work but they do seems really happy so I shouldn´t worry so much. I´m hoping I´ll have an easier week this work but once May starts and the summer is on the horizon, it is always so crazy.

Cute pics of the boys!!! Houdini behind bars is so fitting, haha. I just love that little trouble maker :)

I'm not big on sardines, but your festival sounds fun, and you're making it sound so good, I'm even a little bit tempted.

Latest posts

Back