The Three Musketeers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omgosh cutest pic ever! Your mom and sis are adorable...wish you were in the photo :)

And when you say Moses is your 'bf' do you mean one of your boyfriends or BEST friends....either way...he's a hottie ;) lol......hahahahahahhaa

Let me know if you hear anything about Matthew Crawley. It was a quick blurb in People...same place I read the spoiler that Matthew dies in the car crash.....but it said Matthew Crawley has an eveil twin that comes to Downton and shakes things up. Who knows if it's legit or not. People may not always be a true source.

I love your sisters dress! Your mom and sister are so adorable! And your friend Moses is pretty handsome.

I can't wait to see more pictures!

How are the buns liking your mom and sister? Are they warming up well to them? Are your mom and sister warming up to the boys?

Awesome pictures! Your mom looks like quite the spunky 87 year old lady! Also, when you say you were out at karaoke, did your mom also get up there and sing??

I would really love to visit Spain. I visited Europe for the first time a couple of years ago - Luke and I spent about a month traveling around by train. We visited Paris, Berlin, Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Warsaw, Krakow.. lots of side trips to other cities, too. And last summer I spent a couple of weeks in Florence for this chamber music program. Traveling is great, I love experiencing all the history and all the different foods and drinks. It always impresses me how much history is in other places while the US is so young by comparison.

Awh your mother DOES look very lively!! I think you need to post a family picture :)

Oh and Morgan I highly recommend that if you tour Europe you stop off in Krakow Poland, I know you'll love the food so that's not a problem but the city is VERY historical and spectacular!

Yes Michelle, Poland would be my next stop after Spain. I would need years though, to spend in Europe. I would want to spend a month or more in each country! I just don't think you can experience what they have to offer in only a week.

Yes, my mom is still quite fit for her age although she doesn´t walk as far or as fast.

Moses is one of my best friends, I´ve known him for years and we get on really well but no spark but we are like an old married couple...I laugh at that sometimes. He´s very Spanish looking, dark haired and dark skinned.

I´ll try and get someone to take a photo of the three of us to post on here.

Buns are getting on fine with the visitors. My sister is really getting to like them...she´s never been a bunny lover but she goes to talk to them and they come up to her and she´s had her first groom. My mom talks to them but they don´t take much notice of her lol.

Spain is great to visit and there is so much history and so many beautiful places. We were in Mijas in the mountains today and it was so lovely and picturesque. I´ll post a couple of photos tomorrow. Madrid is fantastic, so much to see and great food and it never sleeps. I love Barcelona as well, haven´t been for years but it is so big compared to where I live.

I´ve been to quite a few countries in Europe and I spent a month in Italy when I was 20 as I was studying Italian...I stayed in Perugia which isn´t far from Florence but I visited Rome, Venice, Assisi, Siena and I´ve also been to Milan, Turin and Genova. I love Ámsterdam as well, love the canals. Haven´t been very far outside of Europe but have visited Morocco quite a few times...not my favourite place but certainly spectacular architecture, completely different culture but lots of poverty.

Would love to travel more, who knows, I may win the lottery then I´d be able to visit all of you lol.

I'm glad your sister is warming up well to the buns! I'm glad they are warming up well to her too. I wonder why they don't pay attention to your mother, lol.

I'd love to visit Spain one day. All the talk about there being great food there is really making me want to go ;). I also want to go there because of the nice weather and the beautiful views.

Wow, you've been to a lot of places. I wish I could travel as much as you have, maybe I will a couple years from now. Do you play lottery? We play powerball, haven't won any millions yet ;).

Last edited:
Will be looking for the pictures of Mijas today, it's probably just as breathtaking as the rest of Spain if not more so. My aunt actually swears that Spain is the best place in Europe to live, she was there for a few years and she adored it.

It's so cute that your sister is starting to love the bunnies. My dad is here on a visit as well (well no I'm lying he just moved back to Canada) and he didn't realize how smart the buns were until I showd him some tricks they could do for some treats. After that when my boyfriend made a joking comment, he was like "no you don't understand these are very intelligent animals, they're not stupid" LOL

Michelle, Mijas is definitely a very pretty village, they have been improving the look of it by removing cabling, satellite dishes and other stuff fixed on the outside so it´s looking much better now. It´s famous for its donkey taxis, they are well looked after, they now get a medical check up every year. I do love Spain and it is a wonderful country to visit, take it all that history and eat great food.

Here is one of the village squares:

At last, a photo of me and my sister:

Here is mom on a bronze donkey...real ones move too quick lol.

I just love donkeys, have done since I was a kid...we were really tempted to go for a ride, there´s still time lol.

I forgot to say that it´s Bandy´s birthday today, he´s 1, how time has flown. He hasn´t had his treats yet but everyone has been making a fuss over him this morning.

:balloons::woohoo:clapping::airborne::bestwishes::party:

Happy 1st birthday Bandy!!! :bambiandthumper:party0002::attention::magicwand::woohoo

I loved the pictures! The donkeys are beautiful I would have wanted to ride them too. We need a Bandy birthday picture. :)

Aww happy birthday bandy! Time does fly.

Love the pics Chris. You and your sis do look alike in some regards and the view behind you in that picture is spectacular!

Love your mom on the donkey. She seems like such a fun lady.

That town square is just adorable. So much character there im sure. I want to visit!

Chris, your mom is so cute! :) She looks so healthy and seems to be doing so well. Not bad for 87! You all look like you are having fun together. I be it's nice to be spending time together.

Wow, Bandy is only 1? He just seems so much older to me. Well, congratulations big guy :birthday

Jenny, yes she does get around and is looking good for her age. It´s lovely having them over here so I have to do as much as I can with them in the time they´re here.

I can´t believe he´s only 1 either. He was such a tiny little thing when he came home and look at him now lol. My sister has just taken some photos of me feeding them banana so I´ll get some on here soon.

Lisa, Elise and Michelle, Bandy says thanks and wish he had a bit of cake to send you but mom hasn´t made any that he can eat....it´s funny cos I made a carrot cake earlier but they can´t eat it...shucks...I need a récipe for a bunny cake, maybe next year.

Glad you all enjoyed the photos. It is such a pretty place and the views from up there are fantastic.

Latest posts

Back