The Three Musketeers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love those pics! I think it's so cute that your sis is falling for the buns. How could she not! They are too adorable :)

Thanks girls, I think they´re adorable too. She was saying that she wasn´t very keen on bunnies as she´d never had much contact and she thought they just sat in a cage and looked at you. She was so amazed they are so smart and so friendly. She fed the craisins each day as she laughed so when she picked up the packet and all three would come running for their treat. She was sitting on their sofá as well and they would come up and jump up with her just to check things out, it was so funny and she loved it. I´m sure if she comes in the summer, she´ll be totally smitten with them, another convert haha.

I know that if people were more educated about bunnies, they would all love them. I never tire of saying that they´re so smart and some are cuddlier than others but they all have their moments.

Not much happening down here....sis went back on Wednesday and it´s just mom and me now. She´s enjoying the buns, she´s always calling them and they do get up on the sofa opposite to have a look.

Haven´t been doing much but getting out during the day and just relaxing in the evenings.

Bunnies are all quiet and relaxing at the moment in their favourite places. Saw a really nice cage today and am thinking of buying it for Houdini. It´s a little smaller than his current one but it´s a lot taller so thought I might be able to put another level in there. I´m gonna have a think about it when I clean them out tomorrow and see how I could fit it in my corner.

I bet he would like a taller cage! He's such a climber/jumper, he probably would like something taller.

Its so great that your mom likes the buns. My mom is indifferent about Ellie, but hell, she's indifferent about everything. haha.

All my friends are surprised at the buns' personalities when they first meet them, too. They're also amazed I can let them out and they always go back to their box to do their business! My roommate is still surprised sometimes with how interactive the buns are. It was really funny the other night.. I was out with Doc, and she came in to tell me she'd be gone for the weekend. He immediately ran up to her as if to say, "No, don't go! My cute face will convince you to stay!" He was probably looking for treats from her, but it was still really funny. :p

I really enjoyed the pics of your sis with the buns. I guess because I have a flemmie I tend to picture other people buns as larger than what they are in my mind. I pictured your buns as bigger than they are. The pics with your sis really put their size into perspective. They all are so attractive.

Yes, a taller cage would be better for him as he loves to periscope as well. I just need to see tomorrow how I will fit it in if I get it. I got a really short video of him escaping tonight...he is just such a chancer, when he gets his opportunity, off he goes lol.

Denise, it is sometimes difficult to judge size when you see them on their own on the floor. Í always like to see buns with people as it´s much easier to see how big they are. My sis was amazed how big Monty is when you saw here with missy....I hadn´t realised how big she was so I´m assuming Thumper is similar and that is big. In comparison to mine, they´re enormous, mine are really, Bandy is a little bit bigger but it´s mostly fur. I do love the big flemmies though although I think they´d be a bit too big for my place.

This is a really short video which I finally managed to catch..he stands on top of his cage and looks over, puts his feet up and usually I warn him and he stops but as soon as he gets the chance, off he goes...I do have to laugh

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5djgXPhrO0[/ame]

Jenny, there is no holding him back, I have a big piece of cardboard I put against that side but sometimes I forget and he´s over but if I warn him, he stops but turn your back and that´s the result.

Elise i remember that, I´m a big Monty Python fan haha.

Another one here with a Houdini binky, only one but I´ve never managed to catch one before...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlaNgNMk4d4[/ame]

His name definitely fits him and he's quick! I enjoyed the video. It's amusing seeing other buns binky and play, they are all so different.

He is a little rascal and sometimes drives me mad but he´s the one now who is becoming my little pal and following me about and he is so lovable. I was in the kitche cooking and when I came back into the living room, he was sitting on that rug just waiting for me. I just love his little face and his colours.

He does but he´s so quick I rarely catch him...and I love seeing him binky. Bandy is another one who loves to binky and binky 500 but he´s even quicker...I am still trying to capture his Formula 1 circuits on video....I think he´s the Fernando Alonso of the bunny world....well he does live in Spain lol.

Which of your bunnies binky the most?

Ash binkyies a lot but he is pretty quick about it too. I'd love to catch a binky and even better a yawn on film. Maybe someday I will.

That was a pretty tricky binky. I think the hyper bunnies are the most fun to watch. They have all these great tricks they do cause they have so much energy.

Latest posts

Back