The Three Musketeers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bleh that's nothing... before youtube, I tried uploading to Photobucket.... took me 15 minutes and then it stalled at 100% so I got mad and just went to youtube :p

Michelle, I hate them both. I´ve had the same problem with Photobucket where it uploads 100% and then you go on there and the video´s not there. I´m having similar problems with youtube where it´s uploading but then it says that there´s an error...why is it all so complicated....aaaarrrrgghhhhhh:pssd:

Finally, I managed to get this on youtube. The three boys together and Snowy doing a bit of grooming

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac2t5i80J5g[/ame]

Thanks Denise, I love them to bits and so glad they´re getting on better now.

I just loved all those photos but those ears are soooo long....I do so love big ears on a bunny that´s why I like the flemmies so much.

Wow! That bunny with long ears was amazing! He looks so adorable with those long ears trailing behind him.

And that video is great! Its so nice seeing all three adorable bunnies together.

Thanks, I just love seeing them together. Am trying to upload more videos to YouTube but just have so many problems and it takes so long :pssd:

Was going through photos today and found these ones which I just love.

BandyandSnowylovingthem_zpsd4e0e744.jpg

39f541fa.jpg

Snowy at his weigh in
Snowyweighin_zps68bad6d1.jpg

Bandy & Houdini
2013-01-01173557_zps227d1b7c.jpg

Snowy-this toilet roll is mine lol
Snowyroll_zps26aa8bce.jpg

I just like this one of Bandy
Bandyposingagain_zpsc1a5447b.jpg

And he´s just so funny in this.
Bandyfunny_zps370fe2ef.jpg

That´s all for now folks :big kiss:

Aww, they are all great pics. I love the one where Snowy was sitting in scale. Ash would never fit in a scale like that. And I love the one where Snowy is holding on to his toilet paper tube and making sure no one would get it from him. :adorable:

I'm trying to get caught up on blogs....aaah so many new pics of the boys!!!

First off the recent ones here must have been when bandy was a baby...he looks so little and his mane isn't poofy yet ;)

I love the ones of all 3 it's so great to see them all together and relaxed. I also
like the one with snowy on the bed. Oh and the ones of snowy and bandy against the white blanket......they really are so WHITE :)

I just love your boys very handsome.

Houdini reminds me a bit of Archie....big personality, keeps you on your toes. Mine are very particular about their food dish. If it gets too dirty they won't eat our of it.hahaha

They are all so funny sometimes, a bit like us that they get fussy about certain things. I groomed bandy this morning with a new mit I got yesterday and I´ve been pulling hair out of my mouth ever since lol.

Just had to share this....boy, I wouldn´t to be feeding this fellow, take a look

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...bs--thats-heavier-average-year-old-child.HTML

Houdini now loves his new bowl and he can´t throw it about as it´s a bit heavier.

Last night, I was watching Bandy flopping in the cage, he is so cute so I´ll have to try and catch it on video for ya all to laugh at.

Back again with more photos, I just love seeing them fast asleep, well I love seeing anyone´s bun fast asleep, they are just too cute.

20130330_235322_zpse3e1f19d.jpg

And this is Snowy in his little house fast asleep.

20130331_164212_zpsf581aadf.jpg

Didn´t embed the first time, don´t know why, let´s see if it does this time.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=651A8D7FMlA[/ame]

Thanks Missy I´ll know to look next time. They seem to have been uploading quicker today...thank goodness :D

Chris snowy really is a good flopper :) haha. Is this the bars of the cage they are obsessed with licking or is it just Houdini? Such funny buns! Are the done with behind the tv now??

Lisa, they all love licking and rattling the bars, you can see the cardboard I put on there so they´d eat it instead of chewing the bars. Snowy´s been demolishing it the last few days so I´ll soon have to put another piece.

The TV unit still fascinates them, they are just so funny when they disappear under there and then reappear.

I ordered the food yesterday from Amazon and it should arrive next Monday. It´s the Excel food they really liked, they aren´t keen on the last pellets I bought and seem to be eating less so hopefully once I get this, we´ll be back to normal. I also ordered a willow tube, they loved the last one.

They also sell the Oxbow papaya tablets which I wanted to buy but they won´t arrive at my síster´s house as they don´t deliver in Spain until after she comes here so I´ll wait until she goes back and then order and she can post them to me. That´s great as I´ve been reading that some people can no longer get hold of them.

A long day today so I´m absolutely knackered but my friend went to the market this morning to get my weekly herbs for them. Two bunches of basil, it does smell so good and two bunches of dill...they absolutely adore both so I´m very happy.

I let all three out together tonight as I didn´t get back until after 8 but ended up putting Snowy away as him and Houdini were a bit nippy, probably because they´re quite energetic when they´ve been penned all day so I´ll be in most of the day tomorrow so will get them all out earlier.

Just adding this video of Bandy binkying, he is so funny. Excuse the mess in the house, this before I re-organised. I´ll be re-organising this weekend to accomodate my visitors who arrive Monday.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y1i2JvoTTI[/ame]

Latest posts

Back