The tales of two dwarfs and a lionheart

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What beautiful pics, they are all such lovely buns and I love the different things about them...Miss Olivia is just so cute and I love the colour of that little face...Smokey has a lovely coat and I love the colour of the fur...and Loki well what´s not to love about that little guy, those ears are just wonderful...you have a lovely little bunny family.

aw thanks chris! :) miss olivia is a little hellion lol. smokey has gotten really peach colored, i tried to get some close ups of her fur but the color didn't show up too well, still maybe i'll put them up later. sometimes loki's ears make me think of dumbo lol. he's a very smart little guy, he's learning his name and 'over'. i swear i get going like a proud mother when i talk about the bunnies lol.

I bet they all have their own personalities just like mine. Everyone always asks who´s my favourite but it´s so hard to choose. They all have something that I love so I´m sure that it´s the same for you.

Smokey´s colour is lovely, you´re right it´s like a peachy tan and Olivia reminds me of a one of the little buns of a pair I saw on a rescue site which someone adopted, he was exactly like Olivia and he was called Ollie. I´ve never been so happy to see two buns find a home. His pal Otto had a face like my Snowy, so cute.

Haha, how I laughed at you comparing poor Loki to Dumbo but the ears are similar, hope you don´t find him flying around the garden lol.

Loki is HUGE now! Its amazing how fast they grow!
You know Olivia is my favorite, she is so cute! Smokey is such a pretty girl though, I just want to mush her. haha. It looks like they were enjoying their time outside.

I hate to bring it up again, but I definitely know what its like to lose an animal. I lost my bun in December and I cried for like 5 days, seriously. My husband had no idea how to console me, it was pretty bad. Then I just lost my mama hen, I cried for like 3 days over her. A chicken. hahaha. I love my chickens don't get me wrong, but they're still silly birds. But I had her for 2 years and she was a good girl, I cried a lot for her.
I've lost a few(my beloved dog, my husbands dog, one of our cats, a baby bunny) in the last few years and it always takes a little piece away from you and you're always a little broken after that, but the piece that was taken heals up and leaves a scar. Then you're able to talk about the animals and think about them without breaking down completely. It gets a little bit easier but it takes some time to come back from it. Its hard. And you'll be okay. We're all here for you! :hearts

haha chris, ollie and otto? the male versions of olivia! who loki really reminds me of is thumper, sometimes i'll come out and he'll be laying there all chill with his ears flipped up, it's the funniest thing ever lol. morgan,i myself love my little terror lol,and from what i've read of ellie they sound a lot alike. smokey's like alittle model when the camera comes out, i swear she knows....and don' feel bad about bringing it up, talking with everybody on here has helped me so much. i did read about foo a while back, she sounded like an amazing bunny. and you're right time does heal you, last year one of our dogs died horribly(hit by a car) but now i can talk about her and remember all the good times. so i know that while i'll never forget pip i will one day get over this hurt.

Last edited:
You sound a lot better, that´s good. I´ve lost quite a few animals, it´s never easy but time does make things better.

update! i swear loki has grown over night,he's nearly as big as smokey now! olivia is moulting and her fur is coming off in these enormous clumps, and i'm just like; you're so little you can't possibly have that much fur!! my brother's getting surgery tomorrow, hopefully it goes smoothly.has anybody else watched the movie warm bodies? i did a couple days ago and it was soo funny! anyway i'll probably post pics of the bunnies tomorrow. :)

Emily, I missed your picture post as I wasn't on in a while. I have to say I was shocked when I saw Loki! He is so HUGE!!! Wow! I can't believe how big he is. They do grow so fast like Morgan said! The other pictures are so cute! Your buns are adorable! :)

Aww thank you Elise! I love seeing pictures of Ash too, he's so handsome! Oh I was wondering if anyone on here wanted a collage done of their bunnies, I have a friend on facebook that really likes doing them. Look at the ones she made for me!

26454b8.jpg

xbfdjo.jpg

2wf1iy1.jpg

She actually made me a lot more lol, but I don't want to post too many. I was going to put up pictures of the bunnies today, but it's been so hot out they just want to sit against their ice bottles lol.

What great collages, the buns look gorgeous.

My friend´s made me some towel covers for the iced bottles as I was using a pillow case but they always manage to get it off. I´ve put them on the bottles today and the buns cannot get them off this time lol.

Sorry I haven't been on in a couple days! Haha your bunnies sound like such stinkers Chris! So we got some good news yesterday, my brother will probably be able to come home today! :) The original oral pain meds they gave him he didn't do too well on, they switched them yesterday afternoon and he was improving rapidly. :)

They are real little stinkers sometimes but when they laid out, taking it easy, they´re just too cute.

Glad your brother´s on the mend, hope he´s completely recovered soon.

Haha that reminds me, I came out to let the bunnies get some exercise and Olivia was sitting in her food bowl all chill lol. I took some pictures of them, except Olivia because she was being fussy and wanted to stay in her cage, I'll shrink and post them later today. :) My brother's home now and he's doing very well. :) His dog Maya was so happy to see him, it was adorable!

She and I must have the same collage app lol. Yeah so you had totally confused me. For the longest time I have not known who the heck this Emma D. girl was on my Facebook and today I finally figured it out after you said "my rabbit has more friends than me" .....it's youuuu! Ahahahaha! I didn't think of that before because I only know you as Emily :p sneakkyyyyyyy!

Sent from my iPhone using Rabbit Forum

Yeah! I figured that you just didn't want to tell me who you where so I thought nothing more of it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Rabbit Forum

Sorry I haven't been on everybody! This last week's been crazy running around getting things for school. So a quick update, all the bunnies are well, Olivia's going through one of her affectionate phases lol, Loki's eating like a horse! It's ridiculous you'd think he was starving the way he begs. Smokey was being a rotten girl yesterday, she was hiding between the shed and the wall and it took me forever to get her out!! No pictures yet because I want to get some of everybody and Olivia refuses to sit still for the camera. Hopefully I'll be on more though it's going to be pretty hectic this week, starting school and getting another foster dog lol.

Latest posts

Back