The tales of two dwarfs and a lionheart

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soo the reason I haven't posted is because I wanted to do a picture update and miss Olivia is being a stinker and not letting me take pictures!! So I'll just put up an old one of her lol.

307ln9z.jpg

219ywx0.jpg

2a4p9qe.jpg

What kind of lop is Loki? Those ears are WAY too long to be a Mini! He almost looks like a an ELop! haha. They're all so pretty. That is such a great picture of Smokey!
And Olivia looks so regal in that green grass!

Lol Morgan I know, I kinda gave up my mini lop fantasies a while ago, I never did think he was purebred seeing as he came from a flea market. I actually do think he could have Elop in him, just because of the ears lol, he's like as big as Smokey now, it's crazy! I like that pic of Smokey too, haha I have it entered in a contest actually so we'll see how that goes. :) I love remembering the day I took that picture of Olivia, she kept hiding in the grass in one corner and jumping out at me lol.

Definitely some Elop in Loki :D Such beautiful rabbits all of them :) Best of luck with the photo contest!

Loki definitely looks like he has some Elop in him! Look at those ears!!! :) He is SO cute!
Smokey is so pretty she looks like a lion!
Good luck with the contest! I hope you win!

Last edited:
Picture time! :)

33p6hk0.jpg

20upds5.jpg

2j5ey6c.jpg

xfvpmo.jpg

Aaand my finished amigurumi! :D

30bfu6h.jpg

I made them for my sisters baby shower which I'm going to this weekend. I'm really excited because it's been nearly a year since I've seen her and my other sister, but I'm also kinda having a mini meltdown because WHO WILL TAKE CARE OF THE BUNNIES?????? I should clarify...Who will take care of the bunnies with the slavishness I do??? ;)

Its nice seeing pictures of the bunnies again. :) That picture of Loki is SO cute! I love the face he's making and those adorable long ears. :)
The amigurumi is looking great! You did a great job! A lot of first time crocheters mess up the stitches but your look perfect. Great job!

Oh, I so love your bunnes, I am in love with Olivia´s gorgeous face and Loki´s fabulous ears and Smokey´s lovely coat.

Those little covers are fabulous, I love seeing these things, I just can´t get into anything like this but love seeing the things others make.

Sorry I haven't been on! We got back from IL Sunday night and I haven't checked on here at all. But anyway, I'm going to try and introduce Loki to the harness soon, he's about as big as Smokey so he should fit in it fine. Smokey is moulting so bad! I feel bad for her, she's always got these tufts of loose hair in her face no matter how many times I brush her. I'm thinking about taking one of the bunnies to a Halloween thing at the end of this month, it's in a town where apparently it's not the safest to go trick or treating so they section off a block and everybody comes with their cars decorated and people go trick or treating there, I thought it'd be good socialization for Loki. :)

Gosh I haven't been on in forever. Well anyway all the rabbits are good, Loki is so big now! And he'llbe a year in April! Olivia just turned two a couple days ago. I started giving the bunnies craisins as an occasional treat and Smokeyanne goes craazy over them. I'll post pics later today and I'll try to post more. :)

Good to see you back Emily, when I saw your post, I realised it´s ages since you´ve been on. I´ve seen Loki on facebook, gets cuter all the time. Good that the others are doing well too and yes, we have so missed pics of your little cuties.

Picture time! I'll try to upload more pics of the bunnies later but I'm on my laptop so I don't have very many recent ones.

qrjbc8.jpg

20uuber.jpg

And bonus farm pictures!

Hazel our Jersey cow
2damxht.jpg

And our chickens!
28mlrnp.jpg

Gah I suck at updating. So the bunnies are all well though Loki hates me right now because I brushed him. Olivia's mad at me too but that's Olivia for you XD basically Smokey's the only one likes me right now lol. I'll post pictures tomorrow.

They are all so adorable! More pictures is always great, glad to know they're all doing well, even if they're not all lovey-dovey.

Latest posts

Back