The Royal Wedding

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stan what the heck does this mean??:?:confused2::shock::expressionless

"The official photographer for Kate and William is using a Hasselblad H4D-50 which is a 50-million-pixel medium-format DSLR."

:pSusan

irishbunny wrote:
I liked some of the hats, but some of them just looked insane, one girl had what looked like reindeer antlers on her head.

LOL...I think everyone who saw that hat probably thought the same thing. It looked like she was an escapee from Santa's reindeer farm. ;) Sometimes, fashion just...well, isn't...no matter how much one tries to make it so.

Now as for Kate's dress; WOW. That has to be the most beautiful wedding gown I've seen. Very chic, stylish, classy. Very much what I'd wanted for my own wedding (well, an idea that I had in my head). The lace sleeves, graceful plunging neckline...just gorgeous. And she wore it beautifully. Her sister was beautiful too, though I must say, not a lot of women could pull off such form-fitting designs. I know I never could, especially with her sister's dress...not that closely-fit.

Oh, and another *LOL*...my sister was going nuts for a while when they first announced the date for the Royal Wedding, because that was the first time she'd heard of the bride-to-be's name. In my family the Middleton name runs strong...my dad's mum came to Canada from England way back at the turn of the century, a Middleton of strict working class background. So my sister, upon hearing that William's fiancee was a Middleton, insisted that we *must* be related to her, and became excited about the prospect of having a princess as part of the family tree. Me though, I always figured our family tree was more of a shrub.... :biggrin:

I tuned in to the whole thing, my friends and I had a english feast whilst watching knocking back the bubbles haha.

Her dress was so expensive because all of the components were made in england. The lace was hand sewn by a huge team who washed there hands every 30 minutes to keep it clean and changed their needles every three hours to make sure they were constantly sharp.

NZ has gone crazy over it all, probably because we're part of the commonwealth and William visits here quite often.

SOOOSKA wrote:
I know it's some kind of Fancy Camera? Right?
1149_311434_190000000.jpg

http://news.cnet.com/8301-30685_3-20066021-264.html

Did you know that Hasselblads and Nikons were the only cameras used by NASA when they went to the moon.

Latest posts

Back