The Royal Wedding

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOOOSKA

Reaction score
So who's going to watch the Royal Wedding?

I will be up to watch it. I watched when Diana married Charlie in 1981.

I can hardly wait to see her dress.

Susan:)

Thats 4am for us west coasters, a little to late for something that un-action packed. There will be how many re-plays of it over the weekend I might try and catch a few minuites of one of that, but im sure if they dont say "I do" we'll hear about it. :) Now if it was a holiday over here, and I was going to get stat pay for working friday :p id be all over getting up at 4 to honour the people responsible for the extra cash lol.

Easy for me to watch so I will be. I am listening to the BBC right now. It's cute to see that many people are still into it. :)

I was snuggled on the sofa with Reuben, but my dad went and put him back in my room when I went out to do the dishes. I've got the rats instead, now.

I love her dress. I'm watching it while playing with baby bunnies....the best way to watch ANYTHING!

I just watched for a few minutes to see her dress :)
I don't have much interest in it really. I will be watching Fashion Police with Joan Rivers tomorrow though. It's a Royal Wedding special so they will be looking at what everyone wore.

Watching tv all day but work half the day. Thank gosh we got tv's in our waiting room.

GREAT NEWS! Bell is due today.

So!!!!! Im thinking we are gonna have to come up with some royal wedding names or something that has to do with it.

Ya I wish I was born in the 80s :/

The kiss was so cute, they looked like they were saying ''Ok, should we do it now? Ok 1,2,3 GO!''
Then the Queen looked like she got bored and walked back inside lol! No waves, no nothing.

I thought it was lovely.

She looked Beautiful. Her dress was worth $400,000! Why? did it have diamonds on it. It was Beautiful but not worth that much. But what do I know?:confused2:

Some of those hats were really interesting. I wish I could wear hats like many of theladies wearing them.

Susan:)

I liked some of the hats, but some of them just looked insane, one girl had what looked like reindeer antlers on her head.

Her dress probably cost that much just because of who designed it.

Didn't have a chance as I have to work early in the mornings. Not sure if I can see it tonight as I will be out to a camera show.

The official photographer for Kate and William is using a Hasselblad H4D-50 which is a 50-million-pixel medium-format DSLR.

I had a chance to see Charles and Diana when they came to Edmonton. I was at the Gala Ball given in their honor.

Latest posts

Back