The Rabbit Show Returns Sunday!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mambo101

Reaction score
The Rabbit Show returns from hiatus this Sunday, May 4th at 9PM est on Talkshoe.com. My special guest will be Richard Vaerewyck who is the American Rabbit Breeders Association and American Cavy Breeders Association "King." Richard will enlighten us on these youth royalty programs and talk about his experiences while participating in them. And since he is an active cavy(guinea pig) breeder, he will answer any questions you might have about cavies.

One of the reasons the show was on hiatus is I was waiting for Talkshoe to institute new host controls so I could keep people who just came to the chat room to cause trouble away from the show. Because of the new host controls, You must be an actual talkshoe member to participate. Anyone who signs on as a guest will remain muted in the chatroom, but can still listen to the show. Therefore I encourage anyone who plans to listen and participate in the show to register for your talkshoe id. It's free and easy to do. Just go to this link:
http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/userCreate1.jsp?pushNav=1&cmd=signup

I also suggest you use the same username when you sign up as your rabbits online username, so I know you are one of us. If you haven't heard the show yet and want to hear some past episodes go to http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/83144 .

Hope to see you all this Sunday!

Dan

mambo101 wrote:
The Rabbit Show returns from hiatus this Sunday, May 4th at 9PM est on Talkshoe.com. My special guest will be Richard Vaerewyck who is the American Rabbit Breeders Association and American Cavy Breeders Association "King." Richard will enlighten us on these youth royalty programs and talk about his experiences while participating in them. And since he is an active cavy(guinea pig) breeder, he will answer any questions you might have about cavies.
YES! I have it off! I also have some cavies that I so would like to ask him about.

Latest posts

Back