The Rabbit Show On Hiatus

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mambo101

Reaction score
I'm sorry to have to announce this, but I am postponing all future episodes of The Rabbit Show. The main reason is it seems a group known as The Podcrashers are infiltrating all the show on Talkshoe and using extremely dirty language in the chat rooms. Until Talkshoe takes some measures to give hosts more control over the shows, I am done hosting programming there. I have been assured by the CEO of Talkshoe that they will be working on these steps, so I can't say I will totally drop the show. But until I can chatmute by IP address or something like that, there will be no more shows. I thank all of you who participated in past shows and hope we can start up again soon.

Dan

Oh, Dan, I am so sorry it has come to this:(. I really enjoyed the shows and you are an awesome person for doing them in the first place, to have people like this ruin it upsets me as I'm sure you are beyond upset:grumpy:.

Very unfortunate. I hope that CEO takes care of it and soon.

Wishing the show hope for the future.

that stinks. i was only able to listen in on the show with sharon stilter (sp?) on it. then my computer in my room's internet went all spazzy:pullhair:. i enjoyed it, thought it was cool!

I have an update. I got an email from Dave Nelsen, the CEO of Talkshoe today. He assured me that very strict host controls are in the works as we speak. However full implementation won't be in effect for another 3-4 weeks. So hopefully if this all goes through, the show should be able to return by early May.

Dan

While it will still be awhile until The Rabbit Show starts back up, I will be appearing as a special guest on the Spontaneously Speaking show, Wednesday morning April 9th at 945am. Will be talking about basic rabbit care and nutrition. http://www.talkshoe.com

Latest posts

Back