the rabbit garden

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gjsara

Reaction score
i just went to the mall the other day and theyhave this big elaberate setup right in the middle with flowers and eggsand all kinds of things i guess its to take easter pictures. its calledthe rabbit garden. no bunnys yet tho.

is anyone elses mall doing this?

sara

HiSara!

Haven't seen one in my mall, but would love to!

-Carolyn

I'll have to check out West Edmonton Mall.

But I'm starting to see Easter commercials on T.V........Cadbury Eggs, Jello, Lindt Chocolates.

Isn't that a Flemish rabbit that they use in the Cadbury Eggs?

Rainbows! :)

I love that Cadbury commercial, where the guy andgirl are running through the feild and they're picking up differentbunnies and they make different noises! lol

Some of the buns on that commercial look like the buns from here... I swear that's Lenci in that commercial!

Then they finally pick up the one that goes "buck buck buck" :p

Yes well sort of.. I'm a photographer and I'm using a bunny.. well if she ever comes out of seasonHAHA

Last year at easter they had a Toys-R-UScommercial where more and more bunnies kept comming onto the screen andin the end there where about 300 rabbits. lol And they where allosinging in a really cute little voice:pit was soooo cute! I hope it ison this year too.

The mall by my Mom's house, where I live rightnow, doesn't do it, but the ones in Pittsburgh do. I've neverseen actual rabbits, just the person in the costume.

I've got to say that being in the pet store business, I hateholidays. We don't sell rabbits the week before or afterEaster, but the owner is a real pain about it. He is someoneI've known and he asked me to come work and make things better at thestore when I moved here (I'm actually a pain for my employees, but Ithink in the end they are happier, but they hate me at the beginningbecause I won't let them slack at all.) One of my conditionswas to change the selling policies around the holidays. Nocats go at Halloween and we try REALLY hard to discourage anythinggoing out at Christmas and promote gift certificates. I'vesold a bunch of bunnies in the last 3 weeks (and everyone gotapacket with care sheets and web sites and bookrecommendations). We had Netherland Dwarf mixes and minirexes (I would have actually taken one to breed with Basil if they werepedigreed, and I'm kind of still kicking myself for not takinghim). Now we have dwarf hotot mixes and mini lop/Holland lopmixes. They are all so cute, but I'm going to resist andcontinue to advise people. As of Friday, they all go onhold. We also have a take back with no questions askedpolicies and an 80% refund around holidays (we normally don't refund asto discourage bouncing the animals from one home to another).

Jen

The mall by my Mom's house, where I'm livingright now, doesn't do it, but the ones in Pittsburgh do. I'venever actually seen real rabbits though, just the person in the bunnysuit.

Jen

Latest posts

Back