The Rabbit Ate My...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funnybunnymummy

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
What winter related items have your bunnies eaten/chewed?

I've written a middle grade novel entitled THE RABBIT ATE MY HOMEWORK (link to book, if you're curious: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MUE1C6A/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20).

I'm planning to turn it into a series. I've got a title for book two THE RABBIT ATE MY FLIP-FLOPS. But I haven't got ANY ideas for book three! The third book takes place in the winter time. So I'm looking for something that fits with the winter theme and finishes the title THE RABBIT ATE MY...

Ideas? Suggestions?

Thanks so much!!

Rue

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I just realised I copied a lot of the first suggestion. :(

Barry ate my phone charger. I'm lucky that he's really non-bunstructive. He has opened a few Christmas presents that aren't his though.

My bunny ate all my toys, he chewed my computer key and nibbled my finger.

*this one's for Bun Jovi*

Bunny at my electric blanket cords.

Everything.

The rabbit ate my everything. He's lucky he's so cute.

Laptop charger X3/cellphone charger X4/ electric blanket/ mail/ books/ carpet

A shorter list would be what he HAS'NT eaten! This holiday season he's eaten 1 wicker basket, 2 gift bags, 3 teddy bears, 4 iPhone cords, 5 playstation cords, 6 pairs of headphones, 7 bike tire tubes, 8 decorative pine cones, 9 house plants (non toxic), 10 pairs of socks, 11 wrapping paper rolls, and a zillion holiday cards! Cheers!

Latest posts

Back