The Queen Laid To Rest

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoolia

Reaction score
I should’ve made this announcement a while ago. Idk maybe it was just too painful to talk about. I’ve probably mentioned it, but my sweet baby girl Mrs Brown has passed on.
she suffered a rare condition where she would just randomly choke for a couple minutes and shake herself out of it usually. There was nothing my vet could really do about it so we just managed it as best we could. The fits very suddenly became more frequent and finally took her.
I rescued Mrs Brown from the snow, pregnant and left in the cold without sufficient food, water, or shelter. I set her up on my porch with blankets, hay-lined boxes to kindle in, a litter box, and everything she’d need. She lost the litter and her owner had no desire for her anymore. We relocated her to my bedroom and she took to house bunny life right away. I’d never seen a happier, more grateful rabbit. She loved everything about being a house pet. She loved her litter box, her bed, my bed, being tucked in with a blanket, being cuddled up and napping with a human.
What I wouldn’t give to feel her in my arms again.
She was my best friend, the best rabbit I could’ve ever imagined. There’s never enough time with the best ones, forever would’ve been too short. But for the three years I got with her, I loved every single second of being her human.
C9BF8F34-98D5-473B-AD04-7494B8AEE570.jpegE4A89DCD-FBF2-475A-AFBB-68C3ED2925D2.jpeg2528A95A-129F-4468-9A9B-C16CC62FC51F.jpeg278D9D4F-49B8-4B54-8BBD-AC18A8B93D89.jpegCB94A280-2420-4D63-A9AB-919C8C158569.jpegEC39EE6E-4D85-4595-A9BC-98BD042669A3.jpegE6461D3E-0286-4A57-84AB-A5B6E3CFEF6B.jpegBBD95DBD-ECA1-41E7-B077-40BE324635F6.jpeg
Never another like the late, the great, the unforgettable Mrs Baby

Attachments

• 4E26085B-149B-4BC5-BCF5-5B8168571752.jpeg
    4E26085B-149B-4BC5-BCF5-5B8168571752.jpeg
    145 KB · Views: 3
  • 75E2B9F7-0ED8-4C5A-AD92-EC401C77CAB7.jpeg
    75E2B9F7-0ED8-4C5A-AD92-EC401C77CAB7.jpeg
    169.3 KB · Views: 3
I’m soooooo sorry for your loss. You can see by the look on her face she knew how amazing the human who rescued her was and will be forever grateful. Blinky free Mrs. Brown.

Oh my! so sorry for your loss :'( Some bunnies tend to choke on pellets, others suggest to soak the pellets in water first before feeding it to them. You may want to keep this in mind when you're ready to adopt another bunny <3

Binky Free Mrs.Brown <3

Oh my! so sorry for your loss :'( Some bunnies tend to choke on pellets, others suggest to soak the pellets in water first before feeding it to them. You may want to keep this in mind when you're ready to adopt another bunny <3

Binky Free Mrs.Brown <3
She’d choke on anything though. Most often it was water, but she’d choke on a single piece of hay, pellets, banana, apple, sometimes nothing at all; it was just how she was. There was no way to predict or prevent it, just had to help her get through it.

I should’ve made this announcement a while ago. Idk maybe it was just too painful to talk about. I’ve probably mentioned it, but my sweet baby girl Mrs Brown has passed on.
she suffered a rare condition where she would just randomly choke for a couple minutes and shake herself out of it usually. There was nothing my vet could really do about it so we just managed it as best we could. The fits very suddenly became more frequent and finally took her.
I rescued Mrs Brown from the snow, pregnant and left in the cold without sufficient food, water, or shelter. I set her up on my porch with blankets, hay-lined boxes to kindle in, a litter box, and everything she’d need. She lost the litter and her owner had no desire for her anymore. We relocated her to my bedroom and she took to house bunny life right away. I’d never seen a happier, more grateful rabbit. She loved everything about being a house pet. She loved her litter box, her bed, my bed, being tucked in with a blanket, being cuddled up and napping with a human.
What I wouldn’t give to feel her in my arms again.
She was my best friend, the best rabbit I could’ve ever imagined. There’s never enough time with the best ones, forever would’ve been too short. But for the three years I got with her, I loved every single second of being her human.
View attachment 56879View attachment 56880View attachment 56883View attachment 56885View attachment 56887View attachment 56886View attachment 56881View attachment 56882
Never another like the late, the great, the unforgettable Mrs Baby
She looks so happy. Just know you gave her her best years.

Aaaaaw well Rest in Peace Mrs Brown. She just looks so precious. I lost my rabbit 5 days ago so I'm right there with you. It's so so hard, but we will get through this Hoolia.

~Cara

I am so sorry for your loss, She seems like such a sweet and cute little bun. Please try to remember this isn't your fault. I am sure Mrs brown rests easy knowing she had such a great life with her owner. She knows how much you love her and I am sure she is very grateful she got you as an owner and that you saved her from such a harsh environment. She is getting all the treats and toys she wants over the rainbow bridge right now. Sending love 💕Please stay safe.

Rest in peace Mrs Brown 😢

Latest posts

Back