The newest memeber of the rabbit clan, Pepsi!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whatever4andnomore

Reaction score
So we inherited Pepsi, SunDancer's brother and littermate from my daughter's friend. It turns out he is the scrappiest lil guy ever! If you notice from the photo, that Edgar, my son's cat is on the back of this chair. Also notice Pepsi, the rabbit on the seat of this chair. Yes, the smallest of our rabbits not only stood up and faced the cat, but actually CHASED the cat up onto the back of this chair! You GO Pepsi!

photo.php

2014-11-06 10.27.07.jpg

Last edited:
ah, not sure why the picture came out this way... It isnt like this in my file, LOL!

When I was fostering a cat, one of my buns was also completely unafraid of him - whereas the cat was very afraid, lol!

I was so scared the cat might accidentally hurt the bunnies in curiosity or play, but my lop just barrelled by the cat with no acknowledgement whatsoever, and the cat was the one jumping out of the way.

Oh trust me, Edgar is NOT afraid of rabbits. In fact he is used to chasing them when he gets the chance. (I generally do not allow him upstairs when the rabbits are out, but he occasionally sneeks in.) Edgar the cat chases off my oldest daughter's huge white NewFoundland/Perinese mix dog when they come over to visit! That being said, the cat did not know what to think when our newest bunny, instead of merely running away, turned and fought back! He backed off and that just made the rabbit charge him further! LOL! As in right up the back of the chair! HAHAHA!

That's so reassuring, my smaller rabbit would definitely do the same if cornered... I don't have a cat, but just in case one got in the house it's good to know cats are intimidated in spite of size disparities!

The most hilarious animal trio I had ever had was a female rabbit, a male rabbit, and a cat. The male rabbit and the cat got along pretty well, but when the female thought it was time for her bun slave to come back and be her groomer, she would chase the cat and try to mount him!!!! If I would have had a camcorder back then, I would have been $10K richer, for certain.

Pepsi seems to be my kind of rabbit.

Latest posts

Back