the new kids

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

here they arein all their hyperglory lol talk about bouncing around thecage

Oh My! Look at all thatLove!

Precious Precious Precious!

Welcome aboard,gypsy.

-Carolyn

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!! I want! I want!!!!!!

:)

What sweeties they are! Oh how I'm going through baby bunwithdrawals..... my two babies are now just about 6 weeks old, and Ican barely remember when they were that teeny tiny!

The black one with the white paw is too cute for words.

-Carolyn

Mommy is a miserablehatefull Rex daddy is unknown ,(rescue) they look like they are goiingto be a small (very) rabbit when older hard totell right now at barely 3weeks old but oh socute

:shock:I didn't know there was such a thing as a "miserable and hateful" rex. What color are they? ;);)

You know, tempting me with baby rex photos...... it's really really not nice :(

ooooooo im sorry didnt mean to temp ( snickers ) !

ihavebt seen many hatefull ormean Rex's butthisonesureis last night trying torescue the baby she wasbeating she not only scratchedthe heck outof me she bithard enough to draw blood , (she wont be having any morebabies sheis going for spaythis morning )

Bo B Bunny wrote:
:shock:I didn't know there was such a thing as a"miserable and hateful" rex. What color are they? ;);)

You know, tempting me with baby rex photos...... it's really really not nice :(
Beautiful babies! I love baby bunnies!

Bo - I think we are gonna have to buy you a bigger swag bag with all those bunnies you have on your list :D

Vickie

Awww, she's just a nasty girl. She wants to protect her stuff and kits.

Yes, I need a large vehicle to transport all of the babies I want from here! *sigh*

OMG!!! They are sooo cute. I wantbabies...but none for me, at least not now. Maybe when I moveI might look into showing and breeding. My mini rex is showquality, so I'll see.

Anyway, those are the cutes babies!!!

Basil my mini rex isn't fond of being held and when I got her, she waspretty hateful, but now she loves attention, but only from me, shedoesn't like anyone else.

Jen

Im not fond of theidea of shipping bunniestoo darn much can happen without parental contorlso to speak , butanyone whowould like to comevisit my mini rescue home is morethan welcome i have a smal adoptionfee to insure theseadorable kids get proper homes ,forwarning for anyone who wouldlike to visit thisis amulti animal home your goingto see everything from variousbirds , rabbits , cats fish and do idare say snakes ( now now notto worry rabbits are noton their menue and never willbe )

Too cute! I'm wondering if the dad might be dutch with the white markings on the babies.

Lanna

23_29_125.gif
The bunnies are so cute! :)

Latest posts

Back