the new and bigger ...RAMONAS LAND and friends

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know that when we had Abby and Thumper they doit alot. sometimes we would be on our pc and her a loud bang from themflopping down like that. My husband got scared when Abby did that andnever woke up until he poked her a bit hardder. Abby got mad at him andlooked up and said hey you ruined my good sleep, thanks alot daddie.

Angel

I still miss them both.

ayglnu13 wrote:
Hey Erin.....just one littlequestion....why is there a mouse pointer on your chin???:p

attachment.php

~Amy

hahahhaa ohh my gosh ... how funny...well its there since i tookthe photo with my didgital camera off my computer to make the size fitso i could post it hahahahah i would have never noticed :shock2:

ayglnu13 wrote:
Hey Erin.....just one littlequestion....why is there a mouse pointer on your chin???:p

attachment.php

~Amy

hahahhaa ohh my gosh ... how funny...well its there since i tookthe photo with my didgital camera off my computer to make the size fitso i could post it hahahahah i would have never noticed :shock2:

Hi Erin, I just wanted to let you know howadorable Ramona is, I enjoyed all of your pics! I have a question I sawin her cage when she was a baby you had one of those salt block things,do they need those? The reason I ask is that the feed store sold me onebut I haven't seen anywhere that I have read that they need one so Iwas just wondering if you know or not?

Sancia

Latest posts

Back