The Name Game!!! Come in and join!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madisonl702

Reaction score
So, my doe is having babies! Yay! I would like all of the names you could give me. Plus, I would love to see y'all's adorable buns! Give me all you can handle and tell me you're story. How did you get your name for your super precious bun? I would love to see all the other rabbit's colors and sizes! Thank ya!ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1392682659.527671.jpg

Yay it is alway exciting when i see somebody having babies on here..Even though i lost meadow and her kits it is still interesting to see them be born and grow up..like Crystalkates babies my gosh they are getting so big fast and so very adorable.

This is my Stewie :bunnyheartStewie is a rescue bun that i took in back in January as his owners could no longer care for him...Meadow was in the same shape and because of her condition and being pregnant took a toll on her after delivery and sadly she passed away...Stewie was in very poor condition i wish i had pics of him when he first arrived..but he's doing great now.
I posted this pic so you can see why he has the name he got ..If you have seen family guy :humour:

can't wait to see the pics of your baby buns and momma too ofcourse.

is this her first litter?

download 3.jpg

Last edited:
BEBBEHS! You better post all the photos! :)

This is Merlin, who got his name because he's peppered all grey and white like Merlin's beard.

tumblr_mu4p9pxtpf1qarrtbo1_500.jpg

This lump here is Rosebun. He was originally named Rose by a little girl, because he looked so feminine and pretty, so it was assumed he was a girl. Haha nope, we later found out he was a boy, but didn't really want to change his name.

tumblr_mrhzwaEmZs1qarrtbo1_500.jpg

PS. Stewies ears!!!!! UGH! Love love love. My boys had wonky ears when they were younger too, but instead of going airplane wide, they went vertical windmill:

tumblr_mu4pe4KA0C1qarrtbo1_500.jpg

They are so cute! My rabbit has had litters with another family, she was sold with a buck, and I happened to bring her over there and breed her yesterday. The buck now lives at a friend's house. Bumble is due March 19!! I was thinking of names, and so far I got Skittles, Periwinkle, Bullwinkle, Primrose, Scrabble, Bashful and Chubby.. I happen to be very excited! Does anybody have any tips for when she kindles?

Oh babies. I love love love baby bunnies. Here is my babies a couple weeks ago. ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1392734422.793705.jpg

Please post lots and lots of pictures. My babies are growing up and I miss it so much.

I cannot believe how cute some of your'alls rabbits are!! I think I could own 500 if I had enough room. ...or maybe it's more like they could own me?

OMG!!!! Those are so cute! Especially the one with the mouth open, cute!! I will post pictures later this afternoon when I check on her. I will take pictures of her babies once they are born...

When I was choosing names for Silver, I simply looked up "synonyms for gray" because I was in love with his soft gray fur. 😊

Wow Bumble and Silver are both adorable! I bet Bumble will make some overly adorable babies.

So many cute bunny's and names! I can't wait to see more baby buns!

This is Dog:

Her name is a bit of a funny story: when my partner got a job in Singapore I begged for a pet to keep me company. He finally caved and said I was allowed anything BUT a dog (I'm still trying on that one) so I got this little angel and named her Dog! It was quite a coincidence that she turned out to be a rabbit dog!

This is Dope:

He simple is the dopiest rabbit in the world! We later found out that he's actually quite deaf, which explains MOST of the dopiness haha.

They are quite a pair!

Bunny love!
Selina
:brownbunny

So many cute bunny's and names! I can't wait to see more baby buns!

This is Dog:

Her name is a bit of a funny story: when my partner got a job in Singapore I begged for a pet to keep me company. He finally caved and said I was allowed anything BUT a dog (I'm still trying on that one) so I got this little angel and named her Dog! It was quite a coincidence that she turned out to be a rabbit dog!

This is Dope:

He simple is the dopiest rabbit in the world! We later found out that he's actually quite deaf, which explains MOST of the dopiness haha.

They are quite a pair!

Bunny love!
Selina
:brownbunny

My mom names all of my animals. I don't know why I let her but that's how it works out.

Harper- I originally wanted Big Bertha but mom didn't like that. She's a flemie and a big sweetheart but I thought she needed a big and bad name. Guess my mom didn't agree.
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1393172009.969753.jpg

Peeta and Polly- Peeta has had 2 names it was originally thumper but then my mom wanted to change it to Peter but I hate that name for a rabbit so we met in the middle with Peeta( he's the white rabbit). Polly's original name was Callie but Polly (the lop) sounded a lot better with Peeta than Callie did.
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1393172189.114219.jpg

Most of our names come from television shows, movies and literature. The rest either came to us already named--they are all rescues-- or we just let loose with our perverted perspective. I have had two named Stewart, so I could say I have Bunny Stew! Coal was a little Blue Rex so she looked just like a lump and came to us named. Peter, while not original is still a great name. Commander Bun-Bun from a Drew Carey episode. Bunnicula from the book, "The Celery Stalks at Midnite". We do sometimes shorten the names--Hopscotch is simple known as Hoppes. The only limit you have is your imagination.

Latest posts

Back