THE MONKEYS!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lindsy great news!! What did I tell you, I knew She'd be a girl!

Aww I'm so happy for you. I can feel your excitment and remember how itfeels when you see your baby on the scan, a little version of what theywill be in a few months time.

Your happiness is really coming out in your post, I bet you can't wait.

Did you get a picture of her? Have you thought of any names yet?

I'm glad all went well for you and hope your pregnancy continues to progress well.

Vickie

Thank you everyone!

Peter and I are just SO happy!

We've decided we like the name Sierra.

I'll ba asking around again for anyone who has a scanner.... You have to see her shots! What a little character already!!!!

again, thank you all,

Tina, Jer, i'm glad you approve... LMBO! all my love to you, nd the crew!

:bunnydance:

LOL, last I looked you had picked out Cole andEmma right? And then I went on and said that my sis had picked boththose names. Well my sister was also tossing Sierra up in the air untilshe found out that my new cousin (born on Nov. 22) was named Sierra, soshe had to find a new one.

Congrats on the girl, I know so many girl's that have been born this year and only one boy who was coincidentally named Eli.:?

A baby girl! How wonderful! I'm so excited for you! Itfeels kind of like a new start in a way doesn't it? Like all of thesudden you know her in a more personal way. Congratulations on thebeginning of adeeper, morewonderful relationship!

Raspberry

Thank you everyone SO much!:thanks:

Raz, you're absolutly right, it was like a new start, and I 'know' her all of a sudden.

Carolyn, gosh girl, where has time gone, it seems FOREVER since we've talked... I'm glad you like the name...

MBB, What can I say, except great minds think alike! LOL!

Naturestee, and laura, thank you for your well wishes.

I CAN'T wait to meet her.

I know already she'll have very dark features, as Peter is very dark,with chocolate brown eyes, and black hair, and my hair is 'naturally'dark, with hazel eyes. I do hope she gets Peters skin, it's an olivetone, and tans easily, where as mine is very fair, and I burn.

Either way she'll be gorgeous...

:monkey:'s!

lyndsy wrote:
I CAN'T wait to meet her.

:monkey:'s!

Reminds me of when I was near the endwith my first baby... We already knew it was a boy and had alreadypicked out his name. We always called him by his name, had his roomfinished, bags packed for the hospital, his coming home outfit pickedout, his blankies and clothes all washed... justwaiting... http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYYYUS...It seemed like I had waited all my life for mylittle boy. One evening my husband came home and found me sitting inthe middle of the floor in the baby's room crying. I had some of hislittle clothes in my lap and was crying so hard I couldn't breathe.Naturally my husband assumed something awfulhad happened.Butwhen I could finally catch my breath, all I could say was,"I want him out!"

I just wanted to hold him, smell him,talk to him, tell him how much Iloved himandwantedhim... I didn't want to wait anymore!:X

Raspberry

Well it's been a while, and I thought Iwould post you this AWESOME news!!!!

Last night, well actually 2 am, PETER FELT THE BABY FOR THE FIRSTTIME!!!! He was SOOOO excited! Then right after a couple of jabs, shegot the hiccups! That was another first for me! At first we thought shewas just moving, but then when it had a pattern, we realized it was thehiccups!

It really is AMAZING!

Little Munchkin!! Getting the hiccups 'cause she was excited about Dad. :inlove:

-Carolyn

That's awesome! I'll never forget the first timeI felt Ayla flutter. I was reading on the couch with my kitty Lestat.Of course, Dave couldn't feel it yet, but it was just incredible.

Wait until she's really kicking and squirming around in there. I hadone foot firmly planted under my rib for quite a while. Do NOT missthat!

Raz, I know that feeling. I would just sit there and yearn for labor tobegin, I was so ready to meet her and have it all over. I've only beena mother for two weeks now, but really, this is the happiest I've everbeen in my life.

Hiccups were sucha reminder that baby was a real person! ;)I mean c'moneverybody gets hiccups!What an exciting evening for youandPeter!

Raspberry

Oh the second half of pregnancy is so much funner because you can feel the baby movements and then the whole stomach movements.

Until the last month hits and seems to go on forever!

Ayla had the hiccups all the time when I was pregnant for her, and she gets them at least once a day now that she's here.

Stephanie wrote:
Until the last month hits and seems to go on forever!

Ayla had the hiccups all the time when I was pregnant for her, and she gets them at least once a day now that she's here.
Arty was getting hiccups all the time in the first months especially after he would burp.

You should hear what the hiccups sound like when they start when the monitors are around the stomach, it sounds so funny!

Those mean nasty hiccups!

My sister didn't seem to enjoy the moving too much, LOL, she just wanted him out.

Latest posts

Back