The lily pad

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bengal77 wrote:
P1010309.jpg
I love this picture!

Lily is absolutely beautiful! What a lucky girl to have found such a wonderful, loving home. I'm curious what rescue you adopted her from? I wasn't aware that there was anyone else in your area besides us (we have a number of buns fostered in your area). We are always looking to collaborate with other Florida rescues.

@slavetoabunny I adopted Lily from Carrots and Cottontails. They post their rabbits online under the group Suntree Viera. The rescue is run by a very lovely woman who pretty much runs the rabbit rescue out of her house. She has a few volunteers but as far as I know the rabbits all stay with her.

Boy has it been a long time since I posted! Lily is doing well. I've recently had some health problems that prohibited me from spending a whole of time together with her, but she and I are starting to bond together again. I picked her up for the first time in a long while and it seems like we're back to square one as far as handling goes. But I'm confident that I'll earn back her trust.

Lily's cage has also been revamped. The NIC cage was nice and much better than the majority of any store bought cages, but it was a total pain in the butt to clean. And while I was sick my mother was having to take care of her and it's difficult for her to climb in and out so we decided to take apart the NIC cage and add more X-pen panels. Lily seems to enjoy her new surroundings and doesn't seem to miss her old cage.

P1010578.jpg

P1010579.jpg

I've gone through my computer files and found more photos of Lily. She's really quite adorable and I love taking pics of her. Yesterday was her 6 month check up after her spay surgery. Thanks to everyone in the house wanting to feed her treats Lily has gained a little too much weight. Almost 5 ounces! Which doesn't seem like a lot but on a human that would be about 15-20 pounds. So I'm cutting back her pellets and from now on people will simply have to give her herbs as treats. Luckily Lily is nuts about mint and basil so I don't think she'll mind it too much.

DWLRGV1luJYHAY6BAzxdssuifpLtsr4WJb0FRXN0JYc
lilyasabunnyloaf.jpg

lilywithredblanket1.jpg

lilywithredblanket2.jpg

tZc1AFQ25c0oCJDWzrntmcuifpLtsr4WJb0FRXN0JYc

bengal77 wrote:
Yesterday was her 6 month check up after her spay surgery. Thanks to everyone in the house wanting to feed her treats Lily has gained a little too much weight. Almost 5 ounces!
Glad she is doing well, tell to spend a little more time on the treadmill.;)

Latest posts

Back