The Legend of Felix: 2014!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Felix is yet to start with his crazy binkies again, but he did have a few good bunny 500 laps around the living room! Thankfully his stitches seem to be holding. He's a fast, scraggly little one. Once he caught wind tonight that it was time to go in his hutch for the night, he started darting everywhere to try and avoid being picked up. :grumpy: I can't wait until his larger hutch arrives, and until I can fully proof the living room - then I can pretty much let him free roam the room, and won't have to force him back into his hutch whenever I go out or go to sleep! I'm looking at baby gates online that I can hopefully wedge between my desk and my partner's desk, and then I can use the xpen to remove access from the TV and all surrounding cables, and then it's just a matter of securing the cables under our computers. Hoping to have this all done in the next month or so. :)

Still no word on the hutch! The eBay seller I ordered from only marked the item as posted the day it was supposed to arrive, and won't respond properly to any of my questions - sooooo they'll be getting 1/5 stars for postage and for communication! :eek:hnoyoudidnt:

It's still pretty warm here, so Felix has been spending a lot of time lying next to his water bottle, trying to beat the heat. He briefly met my new bun, Clementine, resulting in the very first time I've seen him hump anything - my little boy is growing up! Thankfully, he seems quite interested in her (as opposed to aggressive); he'll sniff at my hands if I smell like her, and often chin and lick them, so I guess he's fond of her. :) They'll get to spend some supervised time together in the next few months, but proper bonding won't begin until after she's been spayed.

He's recently begun jumping up on the top of the couch more often, which is concerning me because I worry he'll start jumping off the couch and outside of his play area. If that happens, I'll have to completely re-do his xpen, and it may end up being smaller than it is now... which he certainly won't like!

tumblr_mzsgpsEd7J1qadoszo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mzstw43LzT1qadoszo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mzubn9QHCc1qadoszo1_500.jpg

What a handsome little boy, I just love that cute face. Glad to see he´s getting back to normal. Houdini jumps on the sofa all the time now, he was up here yesterday night chinning and sniffing everything. I love that he want to come up and spend some time with me. I can´t let mine out all the time when I´m not here. Too many things to climb on and reach so they only get time out when I¨m in the house. I don´t mind leaving them on their own when I go to another room for a little while but not for a couple of hours. Who knows what chaos they might create lol.

He is such an adorable little bun :D Give it time and he's sure to his way off the couch into the "out of bounds" zone. It's inevitable :D

Also, just wanted to add that even though I'm not much of a gamer, I love your youtube channel and vids :)

Aw, thanks! I haven't even updated it since I became a bunny mama, so Felix and Clementine will both make an appearance when I eventually start recording videos again. :p

tumblr_mzw9xthZcb1qadoszo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mzwhp9s5wC1qadoszo1_500.jpg

Showed my friend his pic yesterday and he said he's gorgeous, his face and eyes are so like my Houdinis although different colours, must be that look :)

Latest posts

Back