The joys of being a bunny parent

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

RabbitO

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Grey is very plush looking. You must take very good care of him.

TreasuredFriend

Reaction score
One of our n/male house cats liked to pee on our daughter's bed. Our sp/female dog used to destroy anthing she could with her teeth until we figured out why.

Ruined furniture and woodwork and household decorations. That is why there is education available on how to bun-proof and the personality traits of our pets.

Marking, and expressing their natural instincts and/pr personalities as to what our pets and animals want.

One house bun was jealous of his significant other sleeping in the bed with him. Hence, house boy would mark on her pillow, not his.

TreasuredFriend

Reaction score
Bottom pic; He knew he had free roam time in my craft room. "I don't hear her, she's probably busy elsewhere in the house. hmmm, I can jump on the appropriate spots and renovate."

Attachments

• WhoDidThat_Jan6_2013_OnThisDayFBMemory_8YRSAGO.jpg
    WhoDidThat_Jan6_2013_OnThisDayFBMemory_8YRSAGO.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 3
  • TroubleAtWindowSpotJul1018RST.jpg
    TroubleAtWindowSpotJul1018RST.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 3

FunBunMom

Reaction score
Post your "joys" of bunny parenting. It can be anything relating to your bunny baby. Such as chewed clothing, furniture, giant mess with their hay. 🥰
Let me start. Here is my husband's jeans after Shen decided to remind us why we shouldn't leave our stuff where they can reach it. 😂

View attachment 57151
New fasion

Latest posts