The joys of being a bunny parent

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The joys of being a bunnparent- having my phone sd-card fail for absolutely no reason, having faulty back-ups(didn't save into cloud storage) and losing 4 years' worth of 200+ bunn pictures exclusive to my phone (only i took the moments&didn't share pictures with anyone). I'm weeping.....

Oh, that's sad :(. That's the drawback of electronic storage, without constantly maintained multible backups everything is as good as gone. I should make a photo book every year...

Back to the Joys Of Being A Bunny Parent:

Just repaired that cut I made with the scythe, stupid me puts my rubber boots right in front of their hidey house, Dotty dealt with that evil, green foe, no mercy, it's beyond saving :D

Attachments

• Rubber boot2.jpg
    Rubber boot2.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
The joys of being a bunnparent- having my phone sd-card fail for absolutely no reason, having faulty back-ups(didn't save into cloud storage) and losing 4 years' worth of 200+ bunn pictures exclusive to my phone (only i took the moments&didn't share pictures with anyone). I'm weeping.....
So sorry 😢 you must be heart broken
Well you better get clicking and you won’t make that mistake again!!! 😤😢😱🤗🤗

I discovered another "joy." We went gatheting for mushrooms. The tiny ones with grey tops and yellow legs, supposed to be wonderful veggie stock material once dried.
Laid them out to dry. Iris walked past them for the first days. When the shrooms got closer to drying, she decided they became edible and yummy at that. Lost half of the batch and the little thief is proud of herself. Haven't got the slightest of clues if she should even be eating them, but the lady's been fine like none other and she keeps coming back to look for more, so they're probably not harmful.
On a more positive note, there's still hope for my lost files as i've yet to obtain the tool needed to extract the sd-card. Perhaps i can get it out, stuff it into a pc and get the files recovered that way. If all else fails, i'll just be pestering everyone i know to see if they can help me find the pics i'd shared with them.
An extra positive note on being a independent-ing person is that my new place gave the absolute green light to bring Lady Iris with me. Now i just need them to confirm where i can stash a bale or two, and then dad is willing to help me move my Lady to my place.

Some Bunny Like You

Every night my dogs and a couple of the cats and I hunker down in our tarp shelter to watch over my pet bunnies chickens and ducks at dusk when the predators come out before they get buttoned up for the night. This time of year we have a fire and it's cozy. This is from last night and they asked me to play some Daryl Hall with Joe Walsh.

Some Bunny Like You

Every night my dogs and a couple of the cats and I hunker down in our tarp shelter to watch over my pet bunnies chickens and ducks at dusk when the predators come out before they get buttoned up for the night. This time of year we have a fire and it's cozy. This is from last night and they asked me to play some Daryl Hall with Joe Walsh.

My goodness! How cozy is that!!!

My Bun decided to nip me the other day when I wouldn't pat her exactly when she wanted, she just wants the attention when i'm nearby, whether its a "feed me now" push with her paws or a "I want a pat" tug on my jacket.

yes well, i was so surprised when she did nip me, as she hasn't nipped me for months and months, she usually just tugged or dug at my jacket, I just gently push her head down to the ground when she nips me, as that worked really well to stop her nipping me when she was grumpy. But I knew she was only doing it out of love, and wanting attention, but I gently put her head to the floor anyway, cos i don't want her learning her bad habits again

Latest posts

Back