The ''I want!'' thread.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishbunny

Reaction score
I thought this would be a fun idea. I think nearly all of us are always looking online at ads for bunnies for sale or bunnies looking for a new home, and getting all gah gah over them and wanting them so bad. If you see one that makes you melt, post the link here for the rest of us to squee over :p

15341_311258_220000000.jpg

15341_311258_220000002.jpg

15341_311258_220000003.jpg

15341_311258_230000004.jpg

They were all sold very quickly. :(

This girl is at the Calgary Humane Society... I just LOVE her colouring and her half lopping ears. If only I could manage two buns right now.... IF ONLY. I think her and Toby would make a cute couple :p

ImageHandler.ashx

ImageHandler.ashx

ImageHandler.ashx

This grumpy guy is also at the Calgary Humane Society, also made my heart melt.
ImageHandler.ashx

@ Rue- Hanna is such a cutie, really rare too we don't have those here.

@Marisa- There used to be someone on here with a rabbit JUST like the little grumpy guy in your last picture. His name was Barney I believe :)

Great thread idea!

When we were looking for a second bunny, I looked on craigslist a TON. Several times a day I was showing my husband pictures of bunnies in the area that were so cute. If this thread had existed back in December, I would have been posting pictures to it multiple times a week!!

I don't look! But can I just list breeds/colors I'd like to have one day? I don't pick bunnies based off of what color they are/markings they have (I go for personality), so who knows if I'll ever actually have any of these:

-black mini rex. I have 3 mini rexes but they all have broken patterns. I really like the solid color ones. Mabel has black spots though!

-French lop, any color. I love lops and French lops are huge. More bunny to hug!

-English lop, any color. Love the long ears!

-Holland lop, any color (tend to prefer brokens). Yes, I already have a Holland lop, but I think they're the cutest breed and I definitely plan to have more over the future!

-Velveteen lop, solid color. I'd die and go to heaven. The adorability of a lop with the fur of a rex? Oh, yes.

-Fuzzy lop, any color. FUZZY. LOP. The name says it all.

-Dutch, black and white. We miss our Skyler. It would be hard to find another Dutch as cute as him though!

-Flemish Giant, any color. Because they're awesome!

-Netherland Dwarf: otter or marten markings.

My wanted list seems to veer heavily towards lops and bunnies of mine that have died. I tell my husband that 30 years from now, all of our rabbits will look like ones we've had before because I tend to squee big time over bunnies that look like ours since I think ours are the cutest!

Ahh there are lots of bunnies I'd like to get. For now, 2 is all we have. Someday I"ll get more.

Holland Lops: Any, and all I love them. Specifically a Frosty, cream/broken cream, tricolor, and solid black

English lop: Any color, especially broken cream

Mini Rex: Broken Black, and I'd love a Frosted Pearl if you can get a mine rex in that color.

Netherland Dwarf: Otter

Flemish: Any, I'd like to get a buck and name him Mr. Incredible

Fuzzy Lop: Any Color, Love the tri colored

Any French lop

Wow, I just realized how many I posted. I must agree w/ SnowyShiloh: My list too, tends toward bunnies I've had.

Latest posts

Back