The Genie game

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your wish is granted but you can’t stop flying.

I wish I could have another rabbit.
Your wish is granted, but it's large and influences your current bunny to be even more of an adorable troublemaker.

I wish I had hard copies of my Godzilla collection, including movies, TV cartoon series, comics, music, and more.

Your wish is granted. You can't find them after 1 day.
I wish I could have a cat

Your wish is granted.

I wish I had space for more rabbits

Your wish is granted, you cant have one because you have your username ISAC QUIN HOODER (All I could think of) 😁

I wish sugar was healthy so I could make huge cakes

Your wish is granted, but your other rabbits would have worse litter box habits.

I wish I could have another holland lop

Your wish shall be granted, but in exchange, all other living beings within 10 meters' radius of you would always disappear.

I wish that the electricity prices weren't so outrageously high. They consistently stay above 250 and top at 550eur per megawatt per hour. The lowest as of recent days had been 50, so yeah.

Your wish shall be granted, but in exchange, all other living beings within 10 meters' radius of you would always disappear.

I wish that the electricity prices weren't so outrageously high. They consistently stay above 250 and top at 550eur per megawatt per hour. The lowest as of recent days had been 50, so yeah.
your wish is granted, but for 99999 days there would be NO electricity.

I wish I could have burritos for 365 days straight.

Your wish is granted but after those 365 days, you can never eat burritos again

I wish that I could get an A in all my classes without doing any work

Your wish is granted for six years but then it would get worse. I wish I could have a dunkin donuts within bike riding distance to my house.

Your wish is granted, but the book is really bad and you don’t like it.

I wish my cats anxiety gets better

Latest posts

Back