The Genie game

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your wish is granted but they are all in so bad condition that you can’t read them.

I wish everyone knew how to properly care for a pet before getting it.

Your wish is granted, but although they know how to properly care for the pets, everyone chooses not to anyway.

I wish I didn't have so much trouble with math! ☹

You won't anymore, but you forget how to english as the price.

I wish that my mum wouldn't bother Storm so much, especially when she's not sober. She doesn't understand that Storm isn't as social and friendly as Lümi and Musti were.

Your wish is granted. But she will under stand-in a few years

Last edited:
YWIG but it will not let your rabbit have a peaceful life.

I wish that Storm wouldn't be so skittish. Just a little more affection would be nice.

Your wish is granted but now he chases you around and sits on you feet everywhere you go to the point where it gets annoying and gets really bad seperation anxiety if you leave him home.

I wish people would let 13-15 year olds do stuff that 16 year olds could do. (Like drive a car, or volunteer at the SPCA)

Your wish is granted and i agree.
(though i believe that not any 13-15y-o should be allowed a driving liscense, for the same reason that even full adults sometimes shouldn't be allowed to get one) Why they won't let underage people volunteer-that is still a mystery to me. Over here, there is no way to volunteer unless one is of full age (18)

I wish that my country would have more & better rabbit resources.
It sucks having to drive 130km to the trusty vet, scoffing and sighing at almost any local resources (i made a post once in a thread pointing out why even the veterinary board's caregiving instructions are mediocre) scouring thru every irl pet store for supplies, especially amusement items (finding something for bigger breeds that i've had is virtually impossible; seems that the stuff is made all for dwarf rabbits) and having to get two out of three buns from a breeder (not a single rabbit in a shelter of ours)
The only thing good about all that would be that since pet rabbits here are uncommon, so are their abandonment issues.

Your wish is granted but they are all in a language that you can’t read.

I wish our cat Smokey wouldn’t puke up half digested cat food every time he ate dry cat food

Your wish is granted, but he pukes hairballs into everything instead.

I wish I could go on a cruise on the ocean. I've never been to the ocean and I've never been on a cruise. It would be amazing.

Last edited:
Your wish is granted. You will see it when you are 40. I wish it could have a dog

Your wish s granted but the dog is so naughty and chews and ruins everything. Even an animal behaviourist can't help his problems and now your life is about keeping him away from stuff.

I wish my pets could talk to me and tell me how their doing or if their not feeling well so I know if I'm providing them with a good life and can help them if their sick.

You wish is granted but when you are old and die he will be very depressed without you and have a sad life.

I wish I could remember stuff instead of going to do something and forgetting what I was gonna do on the way.:rolleyes:😂

Your wish is granted but you are unable to read, speak, and write.

I wish my bun could live forever
You granting my wish is pretty contradictory. 😂

You wish is granted but when you are old and die he will be very depressed without you and have a sad life.

I wish I could remember stuff instead of going to do something and forgetting what I was gonna do on the way.:rolleyes:😂
Your wish is granted but I forgot what I was gonna say.

I wish I could make quality content.

Your wish is granted. You drop it the first day you got and I brakes

I wish I could fly

Latest posts

Back