The Genie game

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your wish is granted but only for a minute

I wish it would get warmer

You shall get a cat, but what a disaster: you develop a lethally strong allergy to them!

Oh, i never noticed that. Apparently Lümi has shown signs of another UTI bout-the white snot and a big buncha sneezes have reeturned. His chin chaffing is healing from one place and then spreading from thee edges. Storm's chaffing has also reappeared at the other side of this mouth. WHY CAN'T THEY JUST STAY HEALTHY?
I WISH THEY WOULD GET&STAY HEALTHY!

Your wish is granted, but most of them do not research before getting rabbits and the rabbits end up living in bad conditions

I wish I didn't have so much homework :eek:

Your wish is granted but you drop your camera just as they flop.

I wish my dogs didn't want to eat my rabbits and they could all live together.

They can now, but you won't ever be around to see it-so you still wouldn't know.

I wish that i wouldn't need to phone vets to get faster replies. Mailing them means i might have to wait up to a week, and with a respiratory issue, i don't think it could wait. Having anxiety doesn'thelp me with the phone calls though.

YWIG and they get back to you immediately, but it takes you a week to read it!!!

I wish that Minnie would eat the toys I got her instead of just ripping them out of my hand and throwing them!

Your wish is granted but they won't let you fall asleep!

I wish that I was a better artist.

Your wish is granted but then you wouldn't have internet anymore!

I wish that I could hold a Koala.

Your wish is granted, but your first monitor will fail, so there wouldn't be any point to it.

I wish that my parents would care for my buns just like i do (more as in their diet and environment, we gonna move soon and the boys are at high risk of being stuffed right next to each other with a mere cardboard separator. Lümi's gonna eat thru that and then get into a fight.) And NOT BE SO **** STUBBORN. It's not like they research and ask around on how to care for rabbits...

Latest posts

Back